MedImmune Scientist II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MedImmune Scientist II Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MedImmune (Mountain View, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Good process, friendly and rigorous

Interview Questions

• An example of when you had to resolve differening opinion with your supervisor   Answer Question

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for MedImmune

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MedImmune (Gaithersburg, MD) in March 2008.

Interview

Both phone and on-site interviews were arranged by the recruiter. More than 10 interviewers in the panel, but most people were very nice. All questions were reasonable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Delay the starting date to get more vacation time, unpaid though.

Scientist II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedImmune in July 2011.

Interview

Cold and impersonal interview with HR representative who did not understand the technical aspects of what I do . Main points seemed to be confirming what I had already put into the online application and getting me to state my salary and salary requirements (a big no no and I am always uncomfortable when pressed, HARD, to give a number)

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when I worked in a cross-functional team.   1 Answer