MedImmune Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 2, 2017

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedImmune in June 2017.

Interview

Interview was initial phone screen with HR person. It was very fast and HR person mainly asked about education, previous experience, salary expectation and HR question. Overall it was easy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MedImmune

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MedImmune (Gaithersburg, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and had an HR interview within 1 month. Then, I had an interview with hiring manager. It was a really technical interview (30 minutes). After 2 weeks, I was invited for onsite interview. It was full day interview (each 30 minute). I met with the whole team and upper management people. Finally, I presented my research as well. I had a lab tour as well. It took them almost 2 month to decide the final decision.

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MedImmune (Gaithersburg, MD) in October 2011.

Interview

Initial contact was through HR screening personnel. They were very cordial and professional. Next step included a phone interview with the hiring manager. Excellent questions were exchanged on both technical and non-technical topics. Contacted a few days later to set up an on site interview. Interview was very good, interviewers were prepared with questions. Discussions were honest and informational.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedImmune (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied on the internet (linked-in, I think). It took more or less a month before receiving an e-mail to arrange a phone interview. During the phone interview, the recruiter asked me roughly the same questions of the application form and a weird question about what integrity means to me.
    After another month I received the e mail, confirming I ve been shortlisted for an interview. The interview lasted for 45 minutes. At first they asked general questions about my BSc and MSc, and then they asked me some technical questions about protein purification.
    Few weeks later they scheduled another phone interview with a senior member, who asked what was my plan for the future and if I was looking for a phd.

Interview Questions

• How would you scale up from small scale purification to large scale purification?   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Interview

A rather brutal and lengthy grilling lasting all day with more than 10 interviews. Not much in the way of selling the company to new hires.

Scientist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MedImmune in June 2010.

Interview

I had a great interview at this company. Everyone was curious about my experience, they were professional, and very engaging scientifically. This seemed like a good place to work.

Interview Questions

• Name three things your manager thinks are you strong attributes and three things your manager thinks you could improve upon.   Answer Question