MedQuest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MedQuest Interview Questions

2.8

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MedQuest.

Interview

There is a tedious interview process you have to go through. The first interview was a 30 min phone interview with a hiring manager. It was basically a lot of behavioral type questions and pretty intense. I had no opportunity even to ask non of my own questions. The 2nd round was in-office 2 hour interview: 1st hour with 2 accounting managers; 15 min excel test; the remaining 45 min with a hiring manager. I felt like i was at a Spanish inquisition, i was talking so much my voice was becoming rasp. They were asking question of what I was doing in my high school! Really? I felt like i was on a repeat button for the whole 2 hours. And while i was answering, they were writing it all down, word for word. And that was not even all. There was supposed to be a 3rd round. But after those exhausting 2 hours i didn't even feel like I wanted that job any more; i declined the 3rd round.

MRI Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MedQuest.

Interview

They want multi-modality and willingness to travel to back-up sister sites.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you handle difficult patients.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will pay the more than hospitals.

Director of Real Estate and Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MedQuest (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

I saw the job post online through Linked In. I had difficulty with the formal application process..it asked what part of the company I was applying for, but failed to tell me that in the job description. So I guessed. I didn't hear back from them (not even an acknowledgement like their career site said), so I found out the name of the recruiter and sent him a personal email. Nothing happened for a few weeks until i received a call from a person in their recruiting staff who interviewed me right then. She explained that the job description emphasized real estate, but they really wanted a hands on, experienced Purchasing Manager with some experience in Real Estate. We mutually decided that I would not be a good fit for the role.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in hands on purchasing of goods and services?   Answer Question

Payment Poster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedQuest (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview process was very simple. I was contacted by the department manager, an interview was scheduled. The actual interview was approx. 30 minutes long. The manager asked just a few questions- mostly about quantity of payments I had posted and what the procedure and practice was for posting payments at my previous job, and how I got along with co-workers.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked if I had ever worked with a "Lockbox" posting file.   1 Answer

Ultrasonography Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MedQuest (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

Good, except they didn't care what your experience was just if you were female only. Never wanted a male in the process.only thing you could do was find another job. I wanted to work there since they had a lot if imaging centers and the chance to grow.

Interview Questions

• How long have you done ultrasound and if you had a problem and how you took Care of it.   1 Answer