MedTech College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MedTech College Interview Questions

Interviews at MedTech College

2.2

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MedTech College in November 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was actually pretty good. I applied through a job board and emailed to come in for an interview (group). It was very informative and pretty much laid out the job responsibilities perfectly. Within a week or so I was called back in for a 2nd interview and then offered the job shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

• Not really a difficult question but I did have to do a presentation on the subject of my choice so they good gauge my presentation skills.   Answer Question

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MedTech College (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2013.

Interview

Submitted a resume based on an online job posting. One interview plus a "test" teach. Hired on the spot. Scheduled to teach classes a week later. Good support from direct supervisor. Positive interview experience overall.

Interview Questions

• They were focused on past teaching experiences and current performance.   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MedTech College.

Interview

Group session followed by lesson. Wanted to see if I was knowledgeable in subject matter and how I would react to student issues. Taught in front of a few students as well.

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MedTech College (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2009.

Interview

Interview took place three years ago, prior to company mergers and acquisitions when the company culture was quite different. Then, interview process was very simple and straightforward. Not sure how this is different now. After Hire: Computer networks are set up such that acquiring usernames and passwords takes longer that I believe it should, perhaps due to IT inefficiencies.

Registrar Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedTech College.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by phone to come in for the interview. It was an interview with 2 members of senior management. They asked standard interview questions but focused on having experience in this role. After the interview you complete an online assessment that is personality test based.
    The interview was good, they were professional and polite.

Interview Questions

• Focused on your experience as registrar and your experience using their database system.   Answer Question

Financial Aid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MedTech College (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2012.

Interview

standard interview, standard questions, helpful staff, well organized, interview began and ended on time, i was given directions, showed up, greeted appropriately. I only had a brief wait and was seen promptly by my interviewer. It was an average interview.

Admission Representative Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MedTech College in May 2011.

Interview

Applied for the job got a called the next day to come in for an interview. I got to the interview and there were about 35 individuals there. The interview started by the director telling what the job consisted of after that she gave a 5 minute break for people to leave if they feel the job wasn’t for them ... and 15 or so people left then we all were asked to stand up and tell why we want to job and would be would bring to the job. .. Then we went home and waited on a call for a second interview... I got a call the next day for an interview the next week. Which was a one on one interview with the Director,,, which was a basic interview but a little further in depth .. Then I had to go home and wait on her to call to go over a phone script and after that I didn't hear anything else from them.

Medical Assistant Instructor Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MedTech College in June 2012.

Interview

Called on a Saturday to talk to me about the job for a teaching position. I was told over the phone they had part-time and fulltime position; however all positions start out as part-time. Spoke with hiring manager? Asked if I had kids in the interview. Not a traditional interview at all asked a lot of personal questions and shared to much personal info. Hours conflicted with my schedule 1730-2230; I start my current job between 0530-0630. They wanted someone to work 4 days a week, 5 hours a day. I was told that if i was interested to call back and schedule a teaching interview. I decided not to waste anymore time and never called back.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedTech College.

Interview

They were desperate and hired me as soon as they could to fix their broken reputation, but since fish stink from the head, it was no use.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I stated my salary and the Director saw that I would be making as much as she was, so she counter offered with something lower.