Medallia Client Services/Solutions Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medallia Client Services/Solutions Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Medallia

4.0

Client Solutions & Services Analyst Interview

Interview

I found out about Medallia on my schools career services website, met representatives at a career fair, and went straight to the second round of the interview process. This was a two hour-long phone interview. The first hour was behavioral, with a friendly interviewer. The second hour was with someone more technical, with brain teaser questions that require creative answers, rather than case study questions. There was also one case study question.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Medallia

Client Services/Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Medallia (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

I had 2 separate times that I had submitted an application, both through on-campus job applications.

First job application was just a 2 one hour back-to-back interviews on the phone. I didn't get past this round. The HR person who coordinated the interview was very receptive up until I didn't get past the round. She sent a short email saying that I was not going to be moved on. I asked for feedback, and there was no response after the rejection. I just wanted feedback for improvement.

With the second application about 6 months later, I had an on-campus interview, a 24 hour challenge with excel and a design document, followed with a 3 one hour back-to-back interview on-site. These two rounds were about a month apart. The challenge involved analyzing data on excel and being detailed in understanding design. There was also an hour in the challenge to ask someone from Medallia if you had any questions about the challenge. I finished the challenge and was told in a week that I would be having an on-site interview. The person who coordinated the travel arrangements was very receptive. When I arrived on site, I met another person (person A lets say) who gave me a tour and led me to my interviews. I met with 3 employees who were great to talk to. The questions were not difficult and it just felt very conversational. Shortly, after I left the interview, I was told (person A) that I would get moved on to have my reference checks, transcripts, address to send job package. I was more than happy to do so. 2 weeks later, I get an email saying that the hiring manager decided not to extend an offer. I asked for feedback, but like the first time I didn't pass a round, no further communication was held.

Company seems cool as far as a growing tech company goes, but once you don't get past a certain point with the company, don't expect them to have any more communication. They become ice cold.

Interview Questions

• frisbee in a tree. how would you get it down?   1 Answer

Medallia Response

Jul 1, 2014 – President

Thank you for your detailed description of the interview process and for your continued interest in Medallia. I would be frustrated with the experience you describe --both by our undercommunication... More