Medco Health Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medco Health Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

It was simple and comfortable. The interview was conducted by a very laid back gentleman.

Interview Questions

• Where would I like to see myself in 5 years. My answer did not matter as I had been lied to about the opportunities for growth.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Relaxed but was full of deception, unfortunately.

Other Interview Reviews for Medco Health

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Medco Health (Dublin, OH).

Interview

The interview process was absolutely ridiculous. There is NO warning that the interview process could take up to 5 hours! I went through 3 different interviews and a role-playing/assessment computer test. The HR Rep was HORRIBLE. He made me feel like I had done something wrong like I was in the principal's office in high school. He asked me, very rudely, at least 3 times if I had listed ALL my employers in the past 7 years because if I hadn't, they would find out and it would be an omission on my application and I would be denied employment. I was a little worried at the time because I was only 5 years out of HIgh School and thought some silly little job I had forgotten about might prevent me from securing this one!.

Interview Questions

• All interview questions were basic and routine. None that were out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You could not negotiate anything because it was all laid out for you on a take it or leave it basis.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health (Dublin, OH) in March 2010.

Interview

There were two one on one interviews. One with a current CSR and another with Human Resources. The one with the CSR is mostly conversational and offers a preview of the job. The one with Human Resources consists of verification of work history and Situation behavior questions.

The initial phone screen was just to make sure you could work the schedule and verify your work history.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with something and stood up for your belief, either morally, or ethically. Etc....   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medco Health (Irving, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

Initial group interview. Then the next day computer skills test which was also a role play with customer. Also had one-on-one interview with HR and a supervisor.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medco Health (Dublin, OH) in March 2009.

Interview

1.sat in a waiting room with 3 to 4 other people interviewing.....then the group of us met with a seasoned Customer Service Rep to discuss what the job is and the benefits
    2. we then went in a room with someone (1:1) who set us up at a computer. We were given some information to read and a time limit. Then we did a mock call while navigating the system on the computer answering mock questions.
    3.If you passed... you then go into a different room with a supervisor (1:1) who asks interview questions and past job history. (i think they are also doing the back check)
    4 if you pass that... i think you either meet with one more person not sure....i was then told to go take my drug test and come back for 2nd interview (i think the following day or something like that)
    5. I went back in for my follow up interview and talked to someone with hr (1:1) . They went over work history and some questions. I was then offered the job. I started a week or so later and took 7 wks of training. Five weeks in a classroom and 2 weeks on the floor with assistants helping.
    (some people did not seem to advance to the next section of the interview and left)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health in September 2007.

Interview

I received a callback to st up an interview. During the interview I was asked situational questions related to customer service by two different supervisors. I was interviewed on the last day they were making offers, so I was given an offer immediately. It is a casual/businesswork culture.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had an internal conflict at work and what did you do ?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medco Health.

Interview

It's been so long ago, I can't even remember the steps. Back then, It was kind of hard to get on. I applied several times and kept making phone calls until I finally got a call back. The first time I did a phone interview and they did not call me back. The second time I did get a call back. All in all I think the interview process was pretty easy.