Medco Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medco Health Interview Questions

2.4

Senior Applications Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medco Health (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

it was very technical. All java questions were asked. There was also personal interview. Total 3 rounds of interviews and check on the fitness of candidate was done. The interview lasted for 2 hours, phone interview followed by 3 personal interviews. The salary negotiation was quick and effortless.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to grow as technical architect or as a team manager?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Medco Health (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in June 2008.

Interview

1 phone screening interview with HR & 1 follow up interview with HR.
    1 phone & 1 in person interview with hiring manager.
    5 interviews with potential colleagues.

Negotiation

No ability to negotiate. HR person was very unpleasant about it.

Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medco Health in August 2008.

Interview

They scrub through your attendence and overall performance at Medco. Once that is done then you do a 1 on 1 interview with HR. Then you go through a panel of interviews with all the managers.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult decision you had to make?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/a

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medco Health (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in January 2010.

Interview

Phone - No F2F

Interview Questions

• Providing the laptop to a PM to judge his technical skills on COBOL.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was an Apt offer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

It was simple and comfortable. The interview was conducted by a very laid back gentleman.

Interview Questions

• Where would I like to see myself in 5 years. My answer did not matter as I had been lied to about the opportunities for growth.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Relaxed but was full of deception, unfortunately.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Medco Health (Dublin, OH).

Interview

The interview process was absolutely ridiculous. There is NO warning that the interview process could take up to 5 hours! I went through 3 different interviews and a role-playing/assessment computer test. The HR Rep was HORRIBLE. He made me feel like I had done something wrong like I was in the principal's office in high school. He asked me, very rudely, at least 3 times if I had listed ALL my employers in the past 7 years because if I hadn't, they would find out and it would be an omission on my application and I would be denied employment. I was a little worried at the time because I was only 5 years out of HIgh School and thought some silly little job I had forgotten about might prevent me from securing this one!.

Interview Questions

• All interview questions were basic and routine. None that were out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You could not negotiate anything because it was all laid out for you on a take it or leave it basis.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medco Health (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process included three waves. The first was with a recruiter. The second was with the hiring manager and HR. The third was with senior management. HR questions were boilerplate. good interaction with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve the current issues of the department   Answer Question

I had another offer and Medco didn't negotiate at all

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Medco Health (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in August 2011.

Interview

It was very easy and I enjoyed every min of it. Basic business values questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Basic and it was a good offer

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health in May 2012.

Interview

this is a wast of time. what is this information needed for? I am getting highly irritated and will now start to answer in gibberish. Good luck getting this info from others, if they get as irritated as me. I am just trying to see what usual pharmacist salaries is in Central FL. I moved from another state and wish to know what I need to try to negotiate.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medco Health in February 2010.

Interview

Very professional