Medco Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medco Health Interview Questions

2.4

Director Interview

Interview

ESI is a different company - I do not know their practices.

Interview Questions

• ESI is a different company - I do not know their practices.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medco Health.

Interview

It's been so long ago, I can't even remember the steps. Back then, It was kind of hard to get on. I applied several times and kept making phone calls until I finally got a call back. The first time I did a phone interview and they did not call me back. The second time I did get a call back. All in all I think the interview process was pretty easy.

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Interview

Responded to a mailed recruiting card. Called the recruiter and was invited to a face to face interview with a pharmacy manager. Before meeting with the manager, filled out an application, and displayed communication skills by reading scripted dialogue over a telephone to a human resource associate. Interviewed with a pharmacy manager and was informed the application would be reviewed by a hiring committee. After a recommendation to hire, I was asked to take a drug test. Upon satisfactory completion, I was sent a formal job offer by mail.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a confrontation or problem with a supervisor or another employee.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

When the company as owned by Medco, they would have Supervisors interview the representatives. The problem was when someone wasn't performing, you had a hard time letting them go because of all the red tape. Nobody wants to make a decision unless you get the lawyers involved or have HR involved.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in May 2008.

Interview

For the position that I signed up for, I felt that the interview process was way too long and redundant. The entire process was close to two hours long, but I felt that everything they really needed to know could have been acquired in less than 45 minutes. While I appreciated being able to meet the team members I worked with, there seemed to be very little in-communication between them on what to do with me, since many of the questions (and information) were repetitive and non-challenging. I felt most repulsed when the senior director of the group "interviewed" me by asking questions off a piece of paper; very unoriginal and tactless.

The "skills test" was equally offensive. While I won't go into details on how it went (it was short and super-duper basic; anyone who took any sort of computer anything course from middle school onwards could've answered it), I already knew by that point that a lot of what I would be doing would NOT be technical.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider your strengths and weaknesses to be?   1 Answer
    • Why are you interested in this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not really; I was only given about two days to make a decision. I turned down two VERY lucrative opportunities, one of which was going very well from the series of phone interviews I did, to take this job. Unfortunately, I can't say that doing this was worth it, as I ultimately disliked the position very much.

What advice can I give? Make sure you have more than two days to make your decision...unless your desperate!

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medco Health in June 2010.

Interview

The company in question wanted me to discuss my prior sales experience and knowledge/experience in the insurance industry.

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Medco Health in February 2011.

Interview

One phone interview

Prescription Benefit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medco Health (San Antonio, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

I spoke to a total of 4 diffeent people for interview process, these were all phone interviews. I finally had my in erson intrview about 1 week later, We discussed customer servie skills nd job would entail. Talking to members and showing them by using Medco Mail Ordr Pharmacy,it will save them money. And also ordred meds for members, took paymnts, tranferred members to pharmacist or RN whatever there accnt showed.

Interview Questions

• If I woud be intrested in Work at Home....but that never happened   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Member Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medco Health (Omaha, NE) in December 2011.

Interview

There will be two interviews, dress bussiness or bussiness casual. If they are interested there will be a drug/criminal back ground ck. Training last 8 weeks ,you can only miss 12 hrs in that time period

Interview Questions

• Why should the hire you? what do you have to offer the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Got the hours I wanted, but the salery is set.

Accounting Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health (Columbus, OH) in September 2009.

Interview

The process was easy, but the job turned out to be horrible, due to the nasty young woman who "trained" me.