Medco Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medco Health Interview Questions

2.4

Call Center Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medco Health (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2016.

Interview

there were about 20 people,in the room, a round table it was more of a round table discussion about the job.-asking questions about job. some asked about the hours and it was answered 24/7. many people left. there were 4 days of "interviews" and by Friday of that week we were told you would get an e-mail whether you were chosen. Nothing more to say.

Interview Questions

• no one person was asked about their own qualifications, more of a round table discussion. there were no individual questions asked. You were not asked anything about you. it was all questions directed at the group. very unorthodox. was not comfortable .would not like this interview in the future. I have nothing more to add   1 Answer
    • we were not asked any individual questions. Didn't like it at all. I wasn't comfortable with the entire atmosphere. I would not do another group interview. They do not get to know you as an individual. there is nothing more to say.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Medco Health (Tampa, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

You are taken to a board room with about 10 other applicants. You sit and listen to a speaker. Then you are called one by one into a private room. They ask you to answer the phone. Upon answering they ask a series of very simple question. This is mainly to hear if you are able to communicate effectively. Then you are sent back to the board room to wait further interview questions. Some people may not come back.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions are standard 10. Who you are. Describe a problem you had in the workplace and how did you handle it. Why do you want to work for Medco.   Answer Question

Senior Applications Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medco Health (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

it was very technical. All java questions were asked. There was also personal interview. Total 3 rounds of interviews and check on the fitness of candidate was done. The interview lasted for 2 hours, phone interview followed by 3 personal interviews. The salary negotiation was quick and effortless.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to grow as technical architect or as a team manager?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medco Health (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in January 2010.

Interview

Phone - No F2F

Interview Questions

• Providing the laptop to a PM to judge his technical skills on COBOL.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was an Apt offer

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

When the company as owned by Medco, they would have Supervisors interview the representatives. The problem was when someone wasn't performing, you had a hard time letting them go because of all the red tape. Nobody wants to make a decision unless you get the lawyers involved or have HR involved.

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Interview

Responded to a mailed recruiting card. Called the recruiter and was invited to a face to face interview with a pharmacy manager. Before meeting with the manager, filled out an application, and displayed communication skills by reading scripted dialogue over a telephone to a human resource associate. Interviewed with a pharmacy manager and was informed the application would be reviewed by a hiring committee. After a recommendation to hire, I was asked to take a drug test. Upon satisfactory completion, I was sent a formal job offer by mail.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a confrontation or problem with a supervisor or another employee.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medco Health (Columbus, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with upper management even for summer internship positions. Upper management didn't seem too excited to interview interns. It was more of them talking about the opportunity and asking to see what kind of skills sets I had as an intern.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodcliff Lake, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health (Woodcliff Lake, NJ) in July 2009.

Interview

HR Interview - pro forma - technology manager had already made a decision to hire me.

The interview process was a sales pitch to convince me of a solid future with the company, which was on the cusp of taking off in the industry. My skills were barely challenged; at the time the technology community was quite close-knit, so it only took a couple of phone calls to verify resume details from a third party.

Interview Questions

• It was unexpected to get a verbal offer within 10 minutes of walking into the interview, after meeting and knowing of the interviewer for the very first time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The only thing that had to be negotiated was my need to start 1 month later than the offered start date; I needed a vacation.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medco Health in September 2009.

Interview

Interview was round table with various managers, and other candidates. You got a chance to see what the company expected and see who you could possible be working with and for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

PSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medco Health (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Walk-in to sign application form then after about a week I got a call for initial interview then invited me for a one-on-one interview. On the day of the personal interview was just basic questions and put me on the phone with a scripted material to read probably to test your accent, inflection and voice quality. Another interview with supervising person on the operations then I as done. I was instructions where to go for my drug and medical test.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that I can recall. The interview was just basic.   Answer Question