Medco Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medco Health Interview Questions

2.4

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Medco Health (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in August 2011.

Interview

It was very easy and I enjoyed every min of it. Basic business values questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Basic and it was a good offer

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medco Health (Columbus, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with upper management even for summer internship positions. Upper management didn't seem too excited to interview interns. It was more of them talking about the opportunity and asking to see what kind of skills sets I had as an intern.

Senior Applications Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medco Health (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

it was very technical. All java questions were asked. There was also personal interview. Total 3 rounds of interviews and check on the fitness of candidate was done. The interview lasted for 2 hours, phone interview followed by 3 personal interviews. The salary negotiation was quick and effortless.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to grow as technical architect or as a team manager?   Answer Question

Patient Benefit Specialist Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2010.

Interview

Was contacted and scheduled for interview with HR and then hiring manager. Brand new facility, part time position of $14 an hour plus commission. Fantastic opportunity to work in high tech medical industry. Very impressed with the advances being made. So far it is a great part time job, with full time pay. I have no complaints with management so far. They are very engaged and very professional and it appears that if one sticks to the script, one will be successful.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you are not able to meet a deadline   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, pay is set at 14 an hour for this position.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medco Health (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in May 2010.

Interview

Great location. Not particularly experienced interviewing crew.

Interview Questions

• What have you been doing after being laid off?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health (Dublin, OH) in March 2010.

Interview

There were two one on one interviews. One with a current CSR and another with Human Resources. The one with the CSR is mostly conversational and offers a preview of the job. The one with Human Resources consists of verification of work history and Situation behavior questions.

The initial phone screen was just to make sure you could work the schedule and verify your work history.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with something and stood up for your belief, either morally, or ethically. Etc....   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medco Health (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process included three waves. The first was with a recruiter. The second was with the hiring manager and HR. The third was with senior management. HR questions were boilerplate. good interaction with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve the current issues of the department   Answer Question

I had another offer and Medco didn't negotiate at all

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medco Health (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in January 2010.

Interview

Phone - No F2F

Interview Questions

• Providing the laptop to a PM to judge his technical skills on COBOL.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was an Apt offer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in December 2009.

Interview

The interview was all morning and I met with 4 different people. I met with the person who I would actually be reporting to (my manager) and I also met with 3 other managers. Each interview was about 30 minutes long. 1 of the managers was more of a getting to you type of interview, while the other 3 were more direct on tactical, strategic, and execution questions. Overall, I thought I did just OK with the interview, the questions were pretty tough, but I received the phone call with an offer and I immediately accepted.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health (Columbus, OH) in September 2009.

Interview

I on 1 interview. Took about 1 hour.