Medco Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medco Health Interview Questions

2.4

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Lakes, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health (Franklin Lakes, NJ) in May 2008.

Interview

For the position that I signed up for, I felt that the interview process was way too long and redundant. The entire process was close to two hours long, but I felt that everything they really needed to know could have been acquired in less than 45 minutes. While I appreciated being able to meet the team members I worked with, there seemed to be very little in-communication between them on what to do with me, since many of the questions (and information) were repetitive and non-challenging. I felt most repulsed when the senior director of the group "interviewed" me by asking questions off a piece of paper; very unoriginal and tactless.

The "skills test" was equally offensive. While I won't go into details on how it went (it was short and super-duper basic; anyone who took any sort of computer anything course from middle school onwards could've answered it), I already knew by that point that a lot of what I would be doing would NOT be technical.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider your strengths and weaknesses to be?   1 Answer
    • Why are you interested in this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not really; I was only given about two days to make a decision. I turned down two VERY lucrative opportunities, one of which was going very well from the series of phone interviews I did, to take this job. Unfortunately, I can't say that doing this was worth it, as I ultimately disliked the position very much.

What advice can I give? Make sure you have more than two days to make your decision...unless your desperate!

Prescription Benefit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medco Health (San Antonio, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

I spoke to a total of 4 diffeent people for interview process, these were all phone interviews. I finally had my in erson intrview about 1 week later, We discussed customer servie skills nd job would entail. Talking to members and showing them by using Medco Mail Ordr Pharmacy,it will save them money. And also ordred meds for members, took paymnts, tranferred members to pharmacist or RN whatever there accnt showed.

Interview Questions

• If I woud be intrested in Work at Home....but that never happened   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health in September 2007.

Interview

I received a callback to st up an interview. During the interview I was asked situational questions related to customer service by two different supervisors. I was interviewed on the last day they were making offers, so I was given an offer immediately. It is a casual/businesswork culture.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had an internal conflict at work and what did you do ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medco Health.

Interview

It's been so long ago, I can't even remember the steps. Back then, It was kind of hard to get on. I applied several times and kept making phone calls until I finally got a call back. The first time I did a phone interview and they did not call me back. The second time I did get a call back. All in all I think the interview process was pretty easy.

Director Interview

Interview

ESI is a different company - I do not know their practices.

Interview Questions

• ESI is a different company - I do not know their practices.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health in May 2012.

Interview

this is a wast of time. what is this information needed for? I am getting highly irritated and will now start to answer in gibberish. Good luck getting this info from others, if they get as irritated as me. I am just trying to see what usual pharmacist salaries is in Central FL. I moved from another state and wish to know what I need to try to negotiate.

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medco Health in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with two attorneys that were the head of the department, also interviewed with HR for multiple positions. The followup from their TA was often confused and misleading, most times they didn't know what position they were calling me about. Merger was announced and all new hiring stopped.

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Medco Health in February 2011.

Interview

One phone interview

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medco Health in June 2010.

Interview

The company in question wanted me to discuss my prior sales experience and knowledge/experience in the insurance industry.

Pharmacy Operations Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health in April 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with a temp agency first then switched to interview with the actual company, typical interview questions and asked if i had any questions, quick tour of the floor and descrciption of the job, asked if i was available then temp agency confirmed i was hired. It was a pretty textbook interview.