Medco Health Pharmacy Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medco Health Pharmacy Operations Interview Questions

Pharmacy Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Medco Health in November 2009.

Interview

After submitting my resume, someone called me back from human resources and scheduled a phone interview. This company is VERY thorough with their background checks so there is no need to hide anything because they will find it out.
The questions were very general and I answered them in a kind of overall perspective. It sure helps if you read about the company so that you can know what you are talking about.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of one time when you handled a difficult situation such as uncovering something that was unethical and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation because it is a uniopnized position and everyone gets paid at the same rate for the same position.

Other Interview Reviews for Medco Health

Pharmacy Operations Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medco Health in April 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with a temp agency first then switched to interview with the actual company, typical interview questions and asked if i had any questions, quick tour of the floor and descrciption of the job, asked if i was available then temp agency confirmed i was hired. It was a pretty textbook interview.

Interview Questions