MediFit Corporate Services Health Fitness Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MediFit Corporate Services Health Fitness Specialist Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MediFit Corporate Services (New York, NY).

Interview

TERRIBLE. I was scheduled for a phone interview and I called in at my scheduled time. I waited on hold for 30 minutes then hung up. I emailed my contact and they "sincerely apologized" for miscommunication. They had apparently chosen someone for the job already and never told me or cancelled my interview. I planned my day to be free at the time of the interview, only to never actually speak to anyone on the phone. This reflects very poorly on how the company treats employees.

Other Interview Reviews for MediFit Corporate Services

Health Fitness Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MediFit Corporate Services.

Interview

Fun interview process. Consisted of a phone screening, manger phone call, and an on site "training" interview, where I actually got to train some of their gym members.

Take note though that each site is different on how they go about hiring their employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MediFit Corporate Services (Mountain View, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I had scheduled a phone interview via automated email/electronic booking system, took about 15 minutes (straight forward questions) for the actual phone interview, sent an email to fill out references. Now playing the waiting game...

Health Fitness Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MediFit Corporate Services.

Interview

As mentioned by someone else on this page, the interview process was pretty straight forward. I scheduled a time and date using an online calendar; the link to this calendar was emailed to me. Then, I had to enter a code to join the conversation with my interviewer. The interviewer just asked me to describe my experiences in fitness and just introduce myself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MediFit Corporate Services (New York, NY).

Interview

They email me asking for specific date and time to schedule a phone call interview. They gave me a phone to call, and specific ID to place when the call came through. After someone answer immediately, and the interview stared. After that they told me to send a survey to 5 of my references that they needed to fill up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MediFit Corporate Services (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

They called me and asked if I would be willing to do an interview within the next few days. Of course I said yes that would be fine. I was on speaker with two people all together and the majority of the questions were only asked by one person. The overall interview was easy and not difficult. Most of the questions were common sense.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions like, "Tell me about yourself", "What is your greatest weakness." They also asked a few scenario questions as well.   Answer Question

Health Fitness Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MediFit Corporate Services in May 2013.

Interview

first initial phone screening interview, then in person interview, meanwhile background check & website to enter references info (they were called!) interview was 2 on 1. slightly informal. more of a conversation than just drilled questions

Interview Questions

• how would you handle the situation of a coworker doing something that you didn't think was right?How would you address this?   Answer Question

Negotiation

didn't try to negotiate

Health Fitness Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MediFit Corporate Services in May 2012.

Interview

Apply online, receive a phone screen from the recruiters, schedule an in person interview with the program manager or phone interview and then in person, depends on the site (mine was phone screen & then onsite)

Interview Questions

• Basic exercise science questions/exercise contraindiactions   1 Answer
    • exercise physiology   Answer Question
    • what would you do questions (if you saw something stealing in the lockeroom and your manager was not around, what would you do?), exercise contraindication   Answer Question
    • customer service, how you interact with a manager   Answer Question

Health Fitness Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MediFit Corporate Services in September 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview and subsequent interview with program manager. She read from a script. It was embarassing.I was asked a bunch of questions over the phone that were similar to the questions that I was asked when I went in for the live interview. The questions will only be surprising if you are not intelligent. If you have any measure of intelligence you will do well on the interview.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult. She took out the script and read it verbatim. I was really shocked. It is not surprising considering that the salary is low. If you are willing to work for a small amount of money for a couple of years, it is possible that you can grow in to management.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiating salaries. I had professional objectives and was willing to take a pay cut in order to achieve them.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MediFit Corporate Services (Irving, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

Got the interview by interning for the company over the summer, which basically made me a shoe-in. They usually require a demo of your group exercise skills (teach a mini class for the interviewers). They also have a long list of pre-prepared interview questions, so look up basic interview questions & be prepared. They also love to ask scenario questions to test your reasoning & how well you think on your feet.

Interview Questions

• Scenario: you see someone with incorrect form on the squat machine, a group of people come wanting a tour of the facility & someone complains about a clogged toilet simultaneously. In what order to you address the issues & why?   Answer Question