MediaCom Worldwide Assistant Media Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MediaCom Worldwide Assistant Media Planner Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MediaCom Worldwide (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Quick, professional, informative. It was an organized discussion that was back and forth and the interviewer answered all my questions before I could ask them. The interviewer wanted to make sure this is a position I was really interested in and we discussed my college career in depth. Seemed genuinely curious and interested in my college education and success.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MediaCom Worldwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MediaCom Worldwide (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

HR screening, interviews in person with supervisor, director, and planner. They mostly go over with same questions of your background, skill sets, personality, and interest in company. Nothing too hard or surprising. It took me about 2 weeks to hear back from HR department, but the whole process of an interview was done pretty quick.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MediaCom Worldwide (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Easy. Hardest part is getting the interview. I would recommend doing a bit of research about current clients prior to. They have had quite a bit of changes occur within the agency so legacy clients, even, have changed.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MediaCom Worldwide (New York, NY) in May 2008.

Interview

Standard interview first with HR then with team. It was a new account and they were looking to hire fast.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.