MediaCom Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.9

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MediaCom Worldwide (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Initially contacted by an internal recruiter who found me on LinkedIn. Next I had a phone interview with the HR Manager. Then i went to the next round and had Skype meetings with 4 people on the hiring team. Next I met with 3 people on the clientside. After that it was difficult to get any information or feedback, which I finally got through a number of messages but it ultimately wasn't very helpful.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and the steps you took to overcome it.   Answer Question
    • What are you passionate about outside of work?   Answer Question

Ad Ops Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MediaCom Worldwide (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn. I was contacted within the next week via e-mail and through a quick phone call. I was then asked to complete a phone screen during the following week. The recruiter then called me again to schedule an in person interview because the hiring manager was coming in that following week. I can in for the in person interview about 15 mins before the schedule time. I waited at reception for someone to come and get for almost an hour. Due to a lack of communication between reception and HR the hring manager and myself were waiting to start the interview for mor than 40 mins. We I finally interviewed the questions were fairly simple and the meeting went very quickly. I only interviewed with one person out of the 2 people I was supposed to interview with due to the long wait. Less than 24 hrs later I was given an offer.

Interview Questions

• can you tell me about a time where you faced a conflict and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

I declined it because I had other opportunities that I was interested in elsewhere and the whole interview process seemed very disorganized.

Media Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MediaCom Worldwide.

Interview

Interview went well.. Extremely well I thought. HR kept reiterating that they would be in touch during the process without me asking. I was told that I would be updated when a decision was made and I never heard back. I postponed my other job offers waiting on this one just because I was told they would reach out whether I got the job or not and they made it seem as though I had already gotten the offer. Emailed HR two weeks later to get an update and never got a response back. Friendly people.. Pretend they like you and then don't offer you the job.

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MediaCom Worldwide (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

It was very fast. I interviewed over the phone with 3 different people for an hour and a half. Most of the questions were the same. They are very friendly and the HR person gave immediate feedback that was very positive. I was moved to the second interview in about a week. I did not get any feedback from the second interview. I followed up and again, they are very friendly. I wouldn't take that as a sign that you'll get an offer. Overall, you'll spend a lot of time interviewing but not much may come of it. It may just be a good practice session.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in media? What do you like most or least about media? I thought these questions were a little too entry level. Maybe ask an intern that.   Answer Question

Communications Planning Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MediaCom Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

Pleasant experience overall, and HR really made you feel like they were there for you and cared about you every step of the way. They touched base with you before and after each interview (phone and in-person) and tried to match you with the most compatible team.

Interview Questions

• Level of proficiency of excel   1 Answer

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MediaCom Worldwide (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

HR screening, interviews in person with supervisor, director, and planner. They mostly go over with same questions of your background, skill sets, personality, and interest in company. Nothing too hard or surprising. It took me about 2 weeks to hear back from HR department, but the whole process of an interview was done pretty quick.

Digital Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MediaCom Worldwide (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Sat down and had a nice talk. Met with the resource coordinator, then after with two team members. Talked about the future of digital, was asked a few questions about my experiences and interests, and then got into more detail about the specific needs of the group as they planned their next steps. Overall very pleasant. Afterwards met once more with the resource person to do a quick sum up and gauge our mutual interest level.

Interview Questions

• What do i think of the evolution of the www internet?   1 Answer

Search and Social Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MediaCom Worldwide (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Each interviewer was different but overall not hard. Asked me to come back in after I took a "test" where I had to describe my way of finding the answer in the second interview

Producer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MediaCom Worldwide.

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed by an email asking for an in-person interview. The hiring manager asked yes and no questions very quickly and seemed to be in a hurry. I tried to elaborate as much as I can but I also didn't want to annoy him by talking too much.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MediaCom Worldwide (Miami, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was good. Good people, friendly environment. the Interview process went normal. The only weird part was that a few weeks later i was told that the position "no longer existed", this was after i attended 2 interviews.

Interview Questions

• About my past experience in media?
      Experience managing clients?