MediaMath Analyst, Platform Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MediaMath Analyst, Platform Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at MediaMath

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MediaMath (New York, NY).

Interview

First round with manager to see why you're interested in MediaMath and Platform Solutions specifically. Final Round was 6, 30 minute conversations with the team. I was told the interviews went well then received an e-mail saying MediaMath is entering a "hiring freeze" and only hiring internally at the moment. Would have been nice to know upfront before going to New York for a 3 hour interview and wasting everyone's time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MediaMath

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MediaMath (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

12 interviews just so i met everyone on the team. it was short conversational but depending on the person the interview style differed. they want to know you understand what programmatic is.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i did negotiate took a week

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MediaMath (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It starts with a 30 min. phone screen with the hiring manager, then a round of 4 in-person interviews, and at the end an exercise. Interview was very conversational, a bit of a whirlwind because so many stacked together. Everyone I encountered was INCREDIBLY smart and friendly.

Reference checks are done via email (or phone).

Analyst, Platform Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MediaMath (London, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

Was working in France, but applied for a job in the EMEA office in London.

- Initial phone screening by HR
    - Quickly followed by Skype call with Director (remote candidate)
    - Arranged a few days later 2x 30 mn informal interviews at local Paris office
    - The following day, met with Manager in London + was introduced to two Analysts for a peer interview
    On my way back from the airport, received a nice "how did it go :) ?" follow-up message from the FR team
    - The following week, final in-person meeting with Director in London
    - Reference checks

All-in-all the interview process was really well structured for a true 360 appraisal.
    Everyone is here to make you feel at ease and treats you as if you were already part of the team.

I've been at MediaMath for almost 1,5 years now and keep enjoying this friendly environment.
    + Regularly have the opportunity to catch-up with everyone for team drinks / team outings.

Interview Questions

• What does MediaMath do ?   Answer Question
    • Role-specific questions: Understanding of Programmatic advertising and Digital marketing concepts + Ad Tech Ecosystem   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself ... (open discussion)   Answer Question

Analyst, Platform Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MediaMath (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted the next day to organise a screening interview. This went well, was asked to come in for a 1:1 interview with the team manager, passed this. Then asked to do an interview with three others, then a technical task on excel presenting to three employees, then final interview with platform manager.

Offered the job, then told two weeks later that the job had been put on hold. Such a waste of my time with three separate trips to the London office and time spent carrying out the data analysis task.

I can't help but think this was a lucky escape as this seems to have happened to others who have applied to MM. I would not recommend anyone waste their time applying to this company.

Analyst, Platform Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MediaMath (Paris (France)) in September 2017.

Interview

The recruitment process lasted about 2 months, during which I met almost the entire French team. They all received me with kindness and professionalism. They described the job and the company very well. Each meeting made me want to continue.
    It was an exchange about my career ambitions, my knowledge of the market and my ability to match the position and the corporate culture.