MediaMind Client Services Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MediaMind Client Services Coordinator Interview Questions

3.5

Client Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MediaMind (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn and recruiter contacted me via email. She was very cool and informative of the nature of the company and the ad serving industry. That led to a call with two different team team members of the LA office. Everyone was very friendly, and professional detailing aspects of the job. After the phone interview, an in person interview was scheduled and have loved the job ever since. Great place to call home for any AdOps/digital advertising professional.

Interview Questions

• You have too many client requests to handle at one time, what do you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

offer was higher than my desired comp.

Other Interview Reviews for MediaMind

Client Services Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MediaMind in October 2011.

Interview

After applying online, a recruiter from the company reached out to have a phone interview with me. During the interview I was mostly asked to talk about my resume, why I was interested in advertising, and a few critical thinking questions. From there I was chosen to come in to the office for on-site interviews.

My first impression of the office was great! I loved the layout as well as the laid back and casual environment where people seemed to work hard but have fun as well. I interviewed with three different people, each at different levels in the organization and with a different perspective to offer. I was able to get all of my questions answered from insight about the day to day of the job as well as industry and company specific questions.

I was extended an offer a few days later which I ended up accepting. I have been with the company for 6 months now and have loved my experience here so far. MediaMind is a young and dynamically changing/growing company so it will keep you on your toes but if you like a challenging and exciting environment, then this is the place for you.

Interview Questions

• You are overwhelmed with client requests and projects and can't possibly complete/resolve them on time. How would you approach/manage this situation?   1 Answer