MediaVest Worldwide Junior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MediaVest Worldwide Junior Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MediaVest Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred by an agency. Had the interview the next day, it was fairly easy. Asked a few background questions and behavioral questions. I was interviewed by one person, and then I found out I got the job the same day.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use pivot tables and V lookup?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MediaVest Worldwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MediaVest Worldwide (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with math question, followed by three in-person interviews. Asked about relevant experience, and how I acted in certain work situations. All of the interviewers were very young, laid back. They had my resume on hand and asked questions based on it. They seemed busy and rushed, kept looking at their cell phones.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MediaVest Worldwide (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Three different people, two of the interviewers them different questions about my past experiences and one struggled to come up with questions during the interview. The second interviewer took a little time to reach the room but was still very nice. Overall, all three interviewers were extremely nice and forthcoming.

Interview Questions

• How important are organizational skills   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MediaVest Worldwide (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through the site and received a request for a phone interview about a week later. Scheduled the interview for the following business day. Overall was quick, easy, and took about 10 minutes. Got an email back later in the week asking for an in person interview. A week after that I went in, met with 3 people, and was offered the job a couple of days later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MediaVest Worldwide (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online in early December and was emailed for a phone interview in early January. Brief 20 minute phone call with recruiter. Asked a few questions about why I want this position/at mediavest as well as a simple math question. A few days later received an email to come in for an in-person interview to meet with 3 people. Ended up only meeting with 2 out of the 3 and one from HR. One of the two interviewers was more conversational, and the next asked me questions straight from the sheet (tell me about a time etc. etc.). Overall pretty easy!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MediaVest Worldwide (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Got in contact with a recruiter, who immediately interviewed me. He asked me a simple math percentage question on the phone and went on to schedule an in-person interview with me.

I was interviewed by two different people on two different accounts. They made me feel very relaxed and at home the entire time. It was almost as if I was having a conversation about media with a good friend! They seemed genuinely interested in everything I had to say.

The interviewing process took a month, but that's only because we began right before Christmas, when most agencies have a week off.

Interview Questions

• How do you think the courses you took in college prepared you for a career in advertising and media?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It's and entry level position, so there's no room for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at MediaVest Worldwide (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

phone interview is an overview of the company, phone interview is just to make sure that you know basic knowledge on how the company works. They ask a series of questions involving media math, which is what most of the job entails.Then based on your answers the recruiter will follow up with an in person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

base salary, no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MediaVest Worldwide (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

A preliminary phone interview was followed by an in person interview, in which I met individually with three different members of the agency. All 3 people asked very similar questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MediaVest Worldwide (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Easy, laid back, conversation. For an entry level position the interview was fairly easy. My interview was friendly and personable and made it more of a conversation than an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at MediaVest Worldwide (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

I got the introduction from a friend. I talked briefly with one of the hiring associates on the phone. I went in for an interview and spoke with two members of the interview board. I got along with both employees and believe the interview went well. However, it was right before the up-front season and they currently had no positions available and the more senior interviewer said he/she would contact me when a position arose. However, it is a very large company and it seems during their busy time (Summer) hiring is simply not a priority.