Mediaocean Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Mediaocean Interview Questions in New York, NY

2.7

Director Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of a two phone interviews and one in person interview. The recruiting team was very disorganized and lacked follow up. The hiring manager seemed disorganized as well. Everyone talked about how the company was acquired and now they had to act like a real company. When I heard all of this, I called and asked to be taken out of consideration for the role.

Interview Questions

• To be honest the questions were all over the place. Questions about my background but then also about the company.   1 Answer

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. Got a call from recruiter in a day, then scheduled a technical phone interview about 3-4 days later. It covered basic java questions (Just google top java interview questions and read those).

Then got an invite to the Manhattan Office for an onsite interview. It involved a 1 hr test involving general java coding, then a technical interview involving basic java and sql fundamentals. Then met the director and discussed the position and work the team was into.

Got the offer next day. In all a very cool and calm interview process, I particularly enjoyed it.

Interview Questions

• Reverse linked list, Questions based on sql joins and aggregations.   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

They asked me to come for an interview in person, I was received by the team manager, who gave me an introduction to the company in addition to the role. We had a conversation about my experience and what I could bring to the team. The second interview was with another team member and we had more or less the same dynamic.

Java Developer (Mid - Senior Level) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. Total process (HR initial response to application --> Offer Letter) is 3 weeks.

Interview Process: Initial Telephonic Screen and In-Person Interview.
    Telephonic interview was easy with some basic questions on OOP concepts and regular core java interview questions. It was about 20 minutes.

Later on, they called me for an In-Person Interview.

Upon your arrival, HR will meet and asks you to take a test which is for 30 minutes. Test contains 7 questions and for 25 points. Six questions are on Java and One is for a SQL query (group by - having). Java questions are to optimize the code and to find errors.

After the test, I had to meet 3 people for 30 minutes each. It was technical, mostly on the recent projects/experience.

Negotiation

Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

First got a call from HR, not having applied, I believe they came across my resume through LinkedIn. After a half an hour or so call with HR, they asked me to come in where I met with her face to face along with three other hiring managers and then a phone interview the next week with the SVP of the Department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was satisfied with the original offer and did not negotiate...

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Very meticulous and very fair. The interviewer was very nice and helpful. First had a phone interview and then a week later I met with the hiring manager. After a about two weeks I finally got to sit down with the VP of support who is amazing. The interview went well and a week later I finally received an offer.

Interview Questions

• What makes you better than the rest of the candidates?   Answer Question

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mediaocean (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

The HR Interview was easy....all basic questions. The Technical round was mostly about the automation tools and scripting with mainframe experience. In SQL, Joins and Having clause was questioned. Be prepared to write a personality test and computer test on the day of Interview. There are totally 3 rounds - Phone Technical screening; HR Round; Again QA Manager Technical screening; Product/QA Director Interview is the final round.....All the BEST!

Interview Questions

• Sql - Joins, Automation - what scripting language with a small test on computer.   Answer Question