Medibank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medibank Interview Questions

Interviews at Medibank

2.8

Counsellor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Medibank (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by face to face interview.I was initially called by one of the H.R. Managers who went through some standard interview questions along with a lot of questions regarding my qualifications. Face to face interview with H.R. Manager along with the Manager of the team I would be working on. The H.R. Manager asked a series of questions regarding the culture at Medibank and their current campaign. The Counsellor Manager asked more questions relevant to the position and counselling as a whole. ***Big tip: Important to understand the terms Trauma Focused Therapy and Client Centred Psychology.

Interview Questions

• Biggest challenge as a counsellor.   2 Answers

Cover Review Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne (Australia)) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied through a recruitment company and was invited for an interview at the Medibank office on Bourke Street, Melbourne after completing various tests through the recruitment company. I interviewed with a member of the HR team, and one of the team leaders. I found the interview, and the company, to be extremely professional, progressive and interested in looking for candidates who want to build a career with Medibank. Once the interview was completed, it was a very quick and easy process to inform me of my success in the process, and to then begin completing the relevant background and reference checks, and to then formally make me an offer. If it weren't for the fact that I had received an offer elsewhere, I'd have gladly accepted their offer, and I encourage others to apply with Medibank.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why Medibank?

Q: Tell us a time when you have felt demotivated, how did you deal with that?

Q: Tell us a time when there has been substantial change in the workplace and how you dealt with that.   Answer Question

Procure to Pay Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

Written application; telephone interview; face to face interview; meeting with people leader; online skills and aptitude check. Great people and respectful process. Walked with me through the process. Feedback was positive but just missed out to a last minute internal candidate due to be retrenched.

Interview Questions

• What makes you suitable for this role   2 Answers

Overseas Student Health Cover Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Docklands (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Medibank (Docklands (Australia)).

Interview

Initially found the job posting on the Medibank website, even the position was nearly 3 weeks old. Much to my surprise I was contacted a week later by recruitment and attended an assessment centre a week later. Offer tendered a week later.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with customers who struggle in communicating in English?   Answer Question

Front Line Support Officier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2018.

Interview

email communication, face to face meeting and discussion about role, ph interview, this was a very informative and interesting process ,I found the interaction I had with my two medibank recruitment officiers very friendly supportive and encouraging, this gave me a optomistic and positive mindset about coming to work with this company , nice enviroment and very positive and inspiring, interesting to learn about projects and how I can be part of this

Interview Questions

• about my previous work experience in health industry   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medibank (East Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2019.

Interview

phone interview then video interview, approximately 30 mins for phone interview and 1hr for video interview. First HR screening then technical questions on the video interview. Only potential problem is that my reference did complain the lengthy online survey for reference check.

Interview Questions

• What hours do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Medibank (Melbourne (Australia)) in December 2018.

Interview

Talent acquisition consultant was amazingly good and kept me updated frequently. First round phone screen, then face to face with two hiring managers and then second round with different managers. A fairly straightforward process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you managed a large scale change   Answer Question

Interview

Really laid back, fun group interview. Gave us a chance to get to know the role, the company etc. We were then taken for one on one interviews. Very simple.