Medical College of Wisconsin Applications Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medical College of Wisconsin Applications Developer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Wauwatosa, WI) in August 2011.

Interview

Basic questions at the start about object oriented programming, PHP, databases. After the phone interview was a basic programming skills test and some questions about PHP.

They don't really have any big challenges since they have a small website that doesn't really do anything too complicated - so there are no scalability challenges.

I did get the feeling that the IT department in general wasn't really appreciated at this place and they were just a necessary part of the machine.

I did get a PHP job that is one of the most challenging ones possible, so it ended up being a very good thing that they didn't want me.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really too hard. They didn't ask anything difficult except for some questions about PHP experience I didn't have, although I had some PHP experience that was far more advanced than what they use.   Answer Question