Medical College of Wisconsin Clinical Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medical College of Wisconsin Clinical Research Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Medical College of Wisconsin

2.0

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin.

Interview

Met with my manager and an upper-level manager to discuss my background, qualifications, and expectations with the position. Management was very clear in outlining the position responsibilities and your role within the organization.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experiences. What did you learn from your experiences? What challenges have you overcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Medical College of Wisconsin

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process is grueling in that the automated HR application system doesn't let anyone through unless you know someone on the inside. Having passed the first barrier of a friend telling a manager to force HR to select my application for an interview I was called. I asked if I could meet my boss-to-be at 8 am, but she refused and said it had to be 9 am. I showed up and waited from 8 until 9 because of my car situation at the time. Then the person interviewing me wasn't there and had insisted I was an hour late. I honestly don't know why I accepted the job from someone I thought disorganized other than I thought the company had great opportunity for advancement. The interviewer decided to hire me but then HR's automated reference system sends emails to all the junkmail folders of your closest work partners who cannot find it to say you're good to go. It was stressful, impersonal, and I don't think it has changed any.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were in the realm of prove that you're over-qualified yet desperate enough to do this job.   1 Answer