Medical College of Wisconsin Clinical Research Coordinator I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Medical College of Wisconsin

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

i applied online, I was contacted by the HR department who took a phone interview that went smoothly , they told me that they would contact me in 2 weeks but i heard from them in 1 month, on my second interview my interviewers didn't seem very interested in me, they were asking questions half halfheartedly without eye contact and in low voices. i was informed 2 weeks later that they were not accepting me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Medical College of Wisconsin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

First you submit your application online. Then it takes 2-3 months for the Human Resources department to get back to you. By then you've already forgotten that you applied. HR does their initial interview with you then forwards you on to the actual department. The department will call you in and have you meet one on one with the manager(s). It is a long process- much, much too long.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation in which a patient seemed overwhelmed?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2010.

Interview

The interview process with HR went perfectly fine - you meet with HR first, then they pass their notes onto the corresponding hiring managers. The hiring manager who interviewed me though was very pushy and controlling. He would not let me give a 2 weeks notice at my former employer . I should have seen this as a huge red flag, but I needed a job in this city as I was relocating so I accepted anyways. HR needs to take more control in the interview/hiring process and ensure managers cannot coarse new employees into a guilt trip and not giving the needed 2 or 4 week notice to their previous employers.

Interview Questions

• All the questions are behavior based - they simply ask for a time this happened and how did you deal with it, or when did you manage a difficult task and how did you get through it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase. MCW pays their employees very little, and if they cannot pay you the salary you need, they don't even offer a sign-on bonus. I had to take the job though because the economy was so bad and I was scared I wouldn't find a job elsewhere.