Medical College of Wisconsin Clinical Research Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medical College of Wisconsin Clinical Research Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Medical College of Wisconsin

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2012.

Interview

Initial interview with HR, once that is was approved I then met with the disease team managers. I first met with the business administration manager who gave me a overview of how the facility was ran, how they started, where they are, and where they plan on going. I then met with the clinical research managers. This is 3 vs. 1 interview where you are interviewed by several managers within the CTO. Basic interview type questions that you can find online anywhere. The whole process took around 3-4 months.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions, explain a time where you had to work with someone you didn't like?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Medical College of Wisconsin

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin.

Interview

The process took almost two months. I had two very long (3hour) interviews with several people in the department, some were panel and some were 1 on 1. Overall it was a good experience. Everyone was very nice and asked the typical interview questions. Make sure you know a lot about the company, the position you are applying for and how your skills fit with that position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Phone interview into in person interview with several staff members, talked to several people in different departments about career opportunities as well, thorough. Friendly welcoming staff, however the application to interview to offer process took a long time.