Medical College of Wisconsin Financial Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medical College of Wisconsin Financial Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Medical College of Wisconsin

Financial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Wauwatosa, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied in February and had my first interview in March with the HR department. The second interview was about 3 weeks later and I spoke with my direct supervisor and one other person. I was offered the position about two weeks after my second interview and started three weeks after that due to having to give notice at the job I had. The process overall went very well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Medical College of Wisconsin

Financial Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin in December 2013.

Interview

They really drag their feet on initial interview and will take a while to set it up. Your basic lame HR questions i.e. name your biggest weakness. The questions seem to show they're looking for good actors not employees. Had an interviewer check his cell phone when I was talking. Had them tell me they'd let me know either way on the job within 2 weeks; ended up finding out on my own and then got an email 3 months later that I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions