Medical College of Wisconsin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Medical College of Wisconsin

2.8

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2011.

Interview

Multiple rounds of interview and a logical written test . Prepare for one full day of interviews , with a number of people from different departments and various levels of seniority . HR round is mostly in the phone . Face to face is mainly with the peers and supervisor

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving big current job ?
      What are your strength and weaknesses ?
      Did you ever have argument with your boss ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple and smooth

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got contacted by recruiting agent via email. Set up a phone interview and was informed of how the process would develop if I was approved by the hiring manager. The next steps would have been a 1-1 face interview as well as a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• What is the most interesting feature/what draws you in towards working in a laboratory?   Answer Question

Lab Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2012.

Interview

A difficult interview because there were a few of technical questions asked which I hadn't been expecting. The interview took about an hour, and the interviewer was generally very nice and helpful (happy to answer questions). Unfortunately, I wasn't offered the position and they just sent me a standard email to let me know, so no feedback was given.

Clinical Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin in April 2019.

Interview

The phone interview is around 30 mins long, mostly them asking you questions. They asked about your previous positions and to go in depth for each one. She was very helpful in answering your questions at the end, but limited the interview to 30 mins.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin.

Interview

Met with my manager and an upper-level manager to discuss my background, qualifications, and expectations with the position. Management was very clear in outlining the position responsibilities and your role within the organization.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experiences. What did you learn from your experiences? What challenges have you overcome?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process is grueling in that the automated HR application system doesn't let anyone through unless you know someone on the inside. Having passed the first barrier of a friend telling a manager to force HR to select my application for an interview I was called. I asked if I could meet my boss-to-be at 8 am, but she refused and said it had to be 9 am. I showed up and waited from 8 until 9 because of my car situation at the time. Then the person interviewing me wasn't there and had insisted I was an hour late. I honestly don't know why I accepted the job from someone I thought disorganized other than I thought the company had great opportunity for advancement. The interviewer decided to hire me but then HR's automated reference system sends emails to all the junkmail folders of your closest work partners who cannot find it to say you're good to go. It was stressful, impersonal, and I don't think it has changed any.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were in the realm of prove that you're over-qualified yet desperate enough to do this job.   1 Answer

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Phone interview into in person interview with several staff members, talked to several people in different departments about career opportunities as well, thorough. Friendly welcoming staff, however the application to interview to offer process took a long time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin.

Interview

The process took almost two months. I had two very long (3hour) interviews with several people in the department, some were panel and some were 1 on 1. Overall it was a good experience. Everyone was very nice and asked the typical interview questions. Make sure you know a lot about the company, the position you are applying for and how your skills fit with that position.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2012.

Interview

Initial interview with HR, once that is was approved I then met with the disease team managers. I first met with the business administration manager who gave me a overview of how the facility was ran, how they started, where they are, and where they plan on going. I then met with the clinical research managers. This is 3 vs. 1 interview where you are interviewed by several managers within the CTO. Basic interview type questions that you can find online anywhere. The whole process took around 3-4 months.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions, explain a time where you had to work with someone you didn't like?   1 Answer

Clinical Research Coordinator I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

First you submit your application online. Then it takes 2-3 months for the Human Resources department to get back to you. By then you've already forgotten that you applied. HR does their initial interview with you then forwards you on to the actual department. The department will call you in and have you meet one on one with the manager(s). It is a long process- much, much too long.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation in which a patient seemed overwhelmed?   Answer Question