Medical College of Wisconsin Research Technologist I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medical College of Wisconsin Research Technologist I Interview Questions

Interviews at Medical College of Wisconsin

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2010.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a admin assistant within the department I applied for an interview. I then had one face-to-face interview with 3 different P.I.'s and a group of the laboratory personell that I would be working with. The interview lasted approximately 3 hours. It is very important to research the specific position. I asked many questions about the work they were doing and how it affected the medical community. The work culture is mostly relaxed, but efficient.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any plans for the future?   1 Answer
  • How have you dealt with a difficult situation at your previous workplace?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Medical College of Wisconsin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online, they responded pretty quickly (about a week), then a phone interview was set up. Within the next week the medical college of Wisconsin emailed me back with feedback from phone interview

Interview Questions

• They asked me to go in detail the last experiment I performed   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

Submitted my application, about a week later I recieved an email from a representative in HR requesting a phone interview. A couple days (1-2) after the phone interview I recieved an email from the PI of the lab that I applied to for a in person interview. Received an offer a week after that.

Research Technologist I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin in January 2017.

Interview

Did a phone interview that was very calm and casual. The person from HR was very nice and made me feel at ease. The questions were pretty basic HR interview questions. Answer using the STAR method and you should be fine. Also was asked about my lab technique experience.