Medical College of Wisconsin Interview Questions in Wisconsin | Glassdoor

2.9

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Phone interview into in person interview with several staff members, talked to several people in different departments about career opportunities as well, thorough. Friendly welcoming staff, however the application to interview to offer process took a long time.

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2017.

Interview

Met with staff and physicians . Had one group of four staff members interview for 45 minutes or so and then two separate physician interviews of 20 minutes each. Have thoughtful, relevant questions for them.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with criticism? How well do you handle interruptions? Can you keep calm if others do not?   1 Answer

Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

General questions re: prior positions and office skills and ability to work for multiple people and manage multiple tasks. Interviewer did not seem prepared, very knowledgeable about job, and lacked promised follow through.

Interview Questions

• Can you work for multiple people with multiple agendas, and manage multiple projects?   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Wauwatosa, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

over 2 hours. 4 different people. HR, and entire department thought they were hiring for Buyer. New Director informed me that it was for Junior Buyer. Current buyers only there less than a year. They went through a few in the past year. 45-50 hours/week told to me by Dir. 50-55 hours/week told to me by buyers. They do agreements but departments get to buy what they want.

Interview Questions

• What was the latest book you read?   1 Answer

Research Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

Three people interviewed me together, but it was more of light conversations to see if our personalities matched. They had already read my resume, so they wanted to talk about what wasn't on my resume. It was the best interview I have had so far.

Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

An initial telephone interview. I was told about the position I was interviewing for and the place that I would work for if hired. I was asked why I left my previous employer. I was asked about my UNIX experience, as well as other server experience, such as Windows and VMWare. My EDI experience, I was told, was helpful to the interviewer, as well as the fact that I now like creating documentation, which I, early in my career, did not like doing.

Interview Questions

• What type of work did I do in my previous employment?   1 Answer

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got contacted by recruiting agent via email. Set up a phone interview and was informed of how the process would develop if I was approved by the hiring manager. The next steps would have been a 1-1 face interview as well as a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• What is the most interesting feature/what draws you in towards working in a laboratory?   Answer Question

Research Technologist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

Submitted my application, about a week later I recieved an email from a representative in HR requesting a phone interview. A couple days (1-2) after the phone interview I recieved an email from the PI of the lab that I applied to for a in person interview. Received an offer a week after that.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

Long, very, very long, I am an internal employee, I had to first meet with HR and take a series of test based on Microsoft outlook. Then I met with department staff (people at the same level as the position). I was called in to interview again with a division administrator. Was called to interview again for the fourth time by a faculty member. I essentially turned down the fourth interview because I was offered another position within my department. In my opinion the amount of interviews for a position of this status is a bit ridiculous and very much overkill.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions were asked such as how do you handle conflict, what are you long term goals, why are you seeking a new position, etc.   1 Answer

Financial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medical College of Wisconsin (Wauwatosa, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied in February and had my first interview in March with the HR department. The second interview was about 3 weeks later and I spoke with my direct supervisor and one other person. I was offered the position about two weeks after my second interview and started three weeks after that due to having to give notice at the job I had. The process overall went very well.