Medical Doctor Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Physician Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medical Doctor Associates (Norcross, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

I met with the VP of Recruiting and was impressed. Also had a chance to meet some of the other leaders and they seem to be a well functioning team. I also had a chance to briefly meet the President and love his vision for the company. I was very impressed with where MDA is going and decided I wanted to be part of it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Name the leader you least liked working for and why?   Answer Question

NP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medical Doctor Associates (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Great conversation with recruiter - spoke with her for quite some time and she got to know my background, skills, and weaknesses pretty well. Recruiter was great - made me comfortable; easy to talk to her. Handled everything from beginning to end.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my strengths, weaknesses - typical questions. Nothing that I thought was inappropriate - wanted to know about what skills I had, etc.   1 Answer

Advanced Practice Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medical Doctor Associates (Norcross, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

My initial interview was conducted on the phone with the President Tim Fischer and the VP of Advanced Practice Karen Mote. Second stage consisted of meeting with the AP Recruiting Director April Hawthorne, a lunch with the entire team and a chance to meet staff throughout the facility.

Interview Questions

• It was a great give and take with questions geared to find out my level of engagement, experience and ability to work with the team. I can not recall one specific question.   Answer Question

Account Manager Advanced Practice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medical Doctor Associates (Norcross, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a very smooth process over the phone and in person. I could not ask for more sincere people to ask me pertinent questions. I was made to feel very welcome and they highlighted my strengths and were willing to work on some inexperiences.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in the medical field or medical sales   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medical Doctor Associates in February 2008.

Interview

Long process of interviews and tests

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy