Medical Doctor Associates Physician Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medical Doctor Associates Physician Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Medical Doctor Associates

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medical Doctor Associates (Norcross, GA).

Interview

Interview was fine. I was actually surprised at how easy it was. There were not many challenging questions. It felt like I walked in the door and they just started handing me the employment paperwork. I ended up accepting the position and starting shortly after.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Medical Doctor Associates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree Corners, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medical Doctor Associates (Peachtree Corners, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Quick process. People were very friendly. I was offered the job and turned it down as they were not forthcoming on the commission structure. I did inform their in-house recruiter that she should let her management know that they need to provide more information to their potential employees if they want to get the best candidates.

Interview Questions

• My sourcing/recruiting process   1 Answer

Physician Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Medical Doctor Associates.

Interview

Received a call from their internal recruiter, who was very nice. Invited in for an interview within a few days. It was a very group interview, which I had never done before and actually enjoyed. You really got to see the other candidate's perspectives which was cool. It was very pleasent and enjoyable. I received a call later that day with the offer.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself and let's discuss." Very relaxed and informal.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Medical Doctor Associates (Norcross, GA).

Interview

Starts with a short phone interview (maybe 1-2 minutes), resulting in scheduling a face to face with the VP. On sight interview is very informal. More discussion than having generic interview questions fired at you. Having vast experience and a background with outstanding results, it felt clear I was going to be extended an offer early on in this interview. Ended the interview being instructed to take a personality test, which was sent to me via email a day or two later. A few days after completion of the test, the VP extended an offer, pending a background check and drug screen.

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medical Doctor Associates (Norcross, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

I met with the VP of Recruiting and was impressed. Also had a chance to meet some of the other leaders and they seem to be a well functioning team. I also had a chance to briefly meet the President and love his vision for the company. I was very impressed with where MDA is going and decided I wanted to be part of it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Name the leader you least liked working for and why?   Answer Question