Medical Doctor Associates Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medical Doctor Associates Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Medical Doctor Associates

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Medical Doctor Associates.

Interview

Phone interview then went in to meet with hiring manager. Offered a position immediately. Smooth onboarding process. I received a written offer via email the same day and also received a formal offer letter in the mail. They were also very flexible regarding my start date.

Interview Questions

• A lot of sales related questions but nothing tricky.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Medical Doctor Associates

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medical Doctor Associates (Atlanta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview was a pretty easy process they started with a phone interview and then moved on to an in person interview. This lasted half of the day. Shadowing of the recruiters was a large portion of it and the rest was meeting with the upper level management. After five or so hours they extended the offer.

Interview Questions

• Usual interview questions where do you see yourself in five years   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medical Doctor Associates in February 2008.

Interview

Long process of interviews and tests

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy