Medical Facilities of America Admissions Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medical Facilities of America Admissions Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Medical Facilities of America

Admissions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America (Lynchburg, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

First you fill out an application online where you enter you current and past employment history. Then you take a personality test online which gives them a score (I am not sure how the score translates). If they look over your application and are interested in you they will do a brief phone interview and set up an in-person interview. You sit in front of a small panel and they ask you questions regarding work experience, challenges, achievements, personality, etc.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest accomplishment and how did you achieve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are very fair and will work with you with in reason.

Other Interview Reviews for Medical Facilities of America

Admissions Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America.

Interview

I applied online, and received a phone call with a screening interview. Then the HR director set up an in person interview. I was there for about an hour. We did a 45 min interview, they asked some basic questions, checked my sense of humor. And then we did a tour. They didn't ask me any questions that were difficult of unexpected.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were disappointed in your self and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Received the offer about a week after the face to face interview, and accepted. I did not think to negotiate.