Medical Facilities of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Medical Facilities of America

3.3

Sort:

Physical Therapist Interview

Interview

Conducted in a professional manner. Didn't have to apply on line!!! Now that everything has gone to online applications, there is a void of personal experience in the application process. It's too bad that we all have to depend on the computer to complete any type of job now.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America (Roanoke, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

Apply online. If called for an interview they do a 1st interview with a group of people. My interview included me and 3 people to ask me questions. The interview lasted 30 - 45 minutes and all 3 people asked me questions. They seemed to be working from a script. I was told they would let me know in a week or so if I would be asked back for a follow up interview.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Courtland, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America (Courtland, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Long questionnaire, required to return 3 times with incorrect location instructions given for first interview. Very young Rehab manager and HR personnel, Some current employees did not appear interested during interview, OT did however. Due to my experience had to explain why I've never been titled Manager

Interview Questions

• How did a help a fellow co worker during time of need   1 Answer

Admissions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America (Lynchburg, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

First you fill out an application online where you enter you current and past employment history. Then you take a personality test online which gives them a score (I am not sure how the score translates). If they look over your application and are interested in you they will do a brief phone interview and set up an in-person interview. You sit in front of a small panel and they ask you questions regarding work experience, challenges, achievements, personality, etc.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest accomplishment and how did you achieve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are very fair and will work with you with in reason.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America.

Interview

I applied online, and received a phone call with a screening interview. Then the HR director set up an in person interview. I was there for about an hour. We did a 45 min interview, they asked some basic questions, checked my sense of humor. And then we did a tour. They didn't ask me any questions that were difficult of unexpected.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were disappointed in your self and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Received the offer about a week after the face to face interview, and accepted. I did not think to negotiate.

Activities Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America (Charlotte, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

Standard question interview regarding soft skills, panel interview with 12 questions total. Followed by tour of facilities and meeting staff members. Following initial interview, consultant contacted to "talk more about specific responsibilities of position". This ended up being an hour and a half interview... which would have been nice to know prior to preparation wise.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult family member   Answer Question

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America.

Interview

Panel Interview - long with ridiculous questions. Almost 2 hours long. Most of the questions were irrelevant to the actual job. I should have known it would be a bad place company to work for from the interview.

RN Supervisor Interview

Application

Interview

Panel interview. Questions are based on online "survey" that was completed after the online application is submitted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. HR offers a salary and that is it, take it or leave it.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America (Virginia Beach, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a very thorough interview. They made it comfortable and laughed and smiled so that made me less nervous. It was about 30-45 minuets long. There were two people interviewing me. The questions were very behavioral based.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you didn't get along with a peer or coworker and what you did to fix the problem.   Answer Question

Interview

The online application includes survey followed by phone and panel interview. The whole process is very through. .