Medical Facilities of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medical Facilities of America Interview Questions

Interviews at Medical Facilities of America

3.3

RN/Charge Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America in January 2020.

Interview

It was a good experience. Employees answered all questions and handled the process seamlessly and they were very attentive to our needs. The process was made easy by the HR Manager and the Staff Development Coordinator.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee that was talking about a resident in the break room?   Answer Question

Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Courtland, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America (Courtland, VA) in June 2019.

Interview

I have worked for MFA before so the process was very quick and easy the DON was very nice and made me feel comfortable she answered any questions I had about my return to the facility

Interview Questions

• Proper way to bathe a resident   1 Answer

HR Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America in May 2019.

Interview

One of the worst interview experiences ever - it was a group interview where each person went in a circle and read questions off a piece of paper. Questions were not relevant to the job and interviewers were not conversational at all. The questions were generated off a personality test that had to be completed prior to the interview - had zero to do with my experience or how I was qualified to do the job. I was completely turned off in the interview, and they didn't even bother to call or email to let me know I was not selected. Complete lack of professionalism and I would never apply to another job for this company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with an emotional family member.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you received negative feedback from a manager and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a conflict with a coworker.   Answer Question

Bookkeeper Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America.

Interview

Applied online and within two days received a call for a phone screening with the Business Manager. Phone screening lasted about 10 minutes with a request for an in person interview. The interview was a panel of three people all reading questions from scripts. The interview lasted about an hour long with questions pertaining to behavior, abilities, situations, etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America in August 2017.

Interview

Do you really think I would be crazy enough to tell you where I really work? I have seen corporate retaliation up close and in person. Think 1 state up at a facility named after the county in which it was built.... If you knew where I really worked it would be obvious who I really was. And then I would be fired. Maybe I do despise everyone I work with since they betrayed me the way they did, but I still need to pay my bills. I get monetary compensation, and in return MFA gets my soul. I assure you what I said did happen, and everything I said was completely truthful. Sincerely, Charleston SC

Interview Questions

• Have I been a loyal, punctual, policy abiding employee with exceptional yearly performance reviews?   1 Answer
    • Did my exceptional employment history with the company cause me to be punished for doing my job EXCEPTIONALLY well?   1 Answer

COTA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America (Washington, DC) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed by the rehab manager and a member of the rehab team. The questions were straight forward and related to the position applied for. The interview took about 25 minutes.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America (Roanoke, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

Apply online. If called for an interview they do a 1st interview with a group of people. My interview included me and 3 people to ask me questions. The interview lasted 30 - 45 minutes and all 3 people asked me questions. They seemed to be working from a script. I was told they would let me know in a week or so if I would be asked back for a follow up interview.

Director of Discharge Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America (Charlotte, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

very casual. interviewed by facility administrator. First check in with receptionist. Administrator will keep you waiting after the scheduled interview time. Started with the administrator telling a little about themselves. Also, give a history of the organization and the CEO. They had a list of questions that dealt with personality, situational questions, educational background

Admissions Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America (Lynchburg, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

First you fill out an application online where you enter you current and past employment history. Then you take a personality test online which gives them a score (I am not sure how the score translates). If they look over your application and are interested in you they will do a brief phone interview and set up an in-person interview. You sit in front of a small panel and they ask you questions regarding work experience, challenges, achievements, personality, etc.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest accomplishment and how did you achieve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are very fair and will work with you with in reason.

Director of Admissions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America (Fayetteville, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

It is panel interview and they do a 2 step interview It is a little intimidating but they are very nice and the questions are generated from the survey the potential employee did when submitting their application