Medical Facilities of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Medical Facilities of America

3.4

Teacher/Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westwood, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America (Westwood, MA) in July 2009.

Interview

I went to an interview that lasted about an hour. I was offered a job on the phone and then had to have a physical and drug test.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to go above and beyond job expectations when caring for a person.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted the job with no negotiating.

COTA/L Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America (Chesapeake, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

There were lots of formal questions. Most of them were behavioral/situational. I was interviewed by the Rehab Manager and MDS Coordinator. The interview lasted a little over an hour, which included a tour of the facility.

RN Night Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America (Bowling Green, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

You must first apply online and this includes a behavioral analysis that takes at least 20 minutes. The behavior analysis includes questions such as "How would you rate diversity on a scale of 1 to 5...?" and, "Teamwork is how important to me Very, Somewhat, Not really, Not at All?" You get the picture. If you pass the "Psychological" test then the application moves on to HR, if they like your resume they will call you in for an interview. The interview consists of more behavioral analysis questions. They do panel interviews which isn't revealed up front, so be prepared. If they like you you will be asked to take a tour of the facility. They called me back the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you made a mistake and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The were fixed on pay.

Director of Discharge Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America (Charlotte, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

very casual. interviewed by facility administrator. First check in with receptionist. Administrator will keep you waiting after the scheduled interview time. Started with the administrator telling a little about themselves. Also, give a history of the organization and the CEO. They had a list of questions that dealt with personality, situational questions, educational background

Receptionist and Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highland Springs, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America (Highland Springs, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the Administrator and business office manager. Was asked very important questions that had to do with the position I was applying for and that afternoon I received a call wanting to know if I would except the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a angry residents or guest?   1 Answer

Discharge Planning Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America (Chesapeake, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

During the interview process you sit in front a panel of department heads who take turn asking you questions . The interviewers write notes as they ask questions so they can keep track of your answers to review them later. I was contacted by the director who helped perform my interview not even 2 days later about being hired for the position.

Interview Questions

• One question was focused around how well you can respond to an emotional family member. They asked for specific details about how you have handled clients or customers who have become angry or emotional. I feel like the questions were very clear and based on situational experiences.   1 Answer

HR Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medical Facilities of America in May 2019.

Interview

One of the worst interview experiences ever - it was a group interview where each person went in a circle and read questions off a piece of paper. Questions were not relevant to the job and interviewers were not conversational at all. The questions were generated off a personality test that had to be completed prior to the interview - had zero to do with my experience or how I was qualified to do the job. I was completely turned off in the interview, and they didn't even bother to call or email to let me know I was not selected. Complete lack of professionalism and I would never apply to another job for this company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with an emotional family member.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you received negative feedback from a manager and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a conflict with a coworker.   Answer Question