Medical Review Institute of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Medical Review Institute of America

2.5

Clinical Staff Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical Review Institute of America (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2014.

Interview

I first met with the Head Pharmacist for the initial interview. It was a very casual interview and I was very excited about working for the company. A few days later I met with the Company President, the Chief Medical Officer, and the Operations Manager. After the offer was extended, I was still deciding whether or not to leave my current job and the company president called me to see if I had any questions or concerns and to let me know that they really wanted me to accept.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with reviewing prior authorizations   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medical Review Institute of America (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process was highly professional. I was provided extensive information about the Company and role and everyone on the team I met was warm and inviting. Exceptional leadership talent and expertise. This Company is well positioned for growth and value creation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a circumstance where you encountered a significant challenge.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Medical Review Institute of America (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

My interview was with one of the representatives from Human resources and with the Director of the Pharmacy department. I went into the interview with little knowledge of the job description and left feeling about the same. Most of the time spent in the interview was spent convincing me why this was a better job for me than a retail pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself to be a big picture or a detail oriented person?   1 Answer

Pac Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Medical Review Institute of America (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2014.

Interview

Professional and open minded. I was comfortable and was able to speak my concerns with no judgment made and was given prompt, courteous, response that made me feel secure that this was a good place to be.

Pac Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical Review Institute of America (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2015.

Interview

My interview was relaxed, welcoming and insightful. They answered all questions that I had. I learned so much about the company and work environment on my first day. I left the interview hoping to get an offer.

Prior Authorization Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Medical Review Institute of America (West Valley City, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

After applying online, I received an email with more information about the job then a phone call to set up the interview. I met with HR and pharmacy manager.

Interview Questions

• Which is more important to you, Quality and efficiency or timeliness and productivity?   1 Answer

Prior Authorization Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical Review Institute of America (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a hiring agency that thought I would be a good candidate for the job. I was hired by the agency after passing the interview at MRIoA and was payed through them for the 1st 120 days of my employment. MRiOA took over my contract after that.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult problem/situation you have had/been in and your solution for it.   Answer Question

VP Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical Review Institute of America (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied for the job online. Received a request for an interview from the HR Director. Interviewed with her by telephone, and then was asked to come onsite for a half-day interview with four others including the CRO and Sales VP, Product Director, COO and CEO.

I didn't find the interview process too difficult or challenging. However, I wasn't comfortable that it was good place for me. The offices seemed temporary and small. All the leaders were new. They made it very clear they were preparing the company to sell. No one seemed like they were in it for the long haul. However, all the people I interviewed with were friendly.

However, here was my problem. They flew me in for the in-person interviews very early one morning, scheduled the interviews for the morning and didn't have my flight scheduled to return until that evening. They didn't pay for the transportation to and from the airport, and didn't offer lunch. I spent my own money for this interview and had to spend lots of time at the airport.

They also told me that I would hear back from them within a few days to a few weeks. To this day (April 2019 from February), I have never heard back from them. I know I didn't get the job because they reposted it and are still looking, I think. I wasn't interested in the job after the in-person interviews, so I'm OK with that, but it is up to them to keep candidates informed. They did a poor job of that.

I would not want to work for this company.

Skilled Entry-level Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Medical Review Institute of America (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

After a phone interview, I came in and met with human resources and a hiring manager. I was a bit thrown off by the level of security (they have the doors to the floor locked, so after I got off the elevator, I had to use a phone to call the front desk, and nobody was there for a minute). Eventually, I was able to have a great interview. Felt comfortable, enjoyed the conversation, and got an offer either that day or the next. Very fast process.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your long-term goals?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical Review Institute of America (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2019.

Interview

Low stress interview. Interviewed by only a couple people. They asked questions about me and my desire to do the work. They went over company benefit information. They asked if I had any questions. And they let me know I would need to pass a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why I chose to be a software engineer? Would I like to code in C++? What programming experience do I have?   Answer Question