Medical Services of America Area Director of Sales and Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Area Director of Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medical Services of America (Richmond, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was originally contacted for a phone screen from their internal recruiter. Upon completion, I was scheduled for an interview at their office with a 3 person panel. The process seemed like they were going through the motions, but not interested in really being there. I felt like I was the one asking all the questions, because they did not have a lot of input. I was told to fill out an application before we even went into our meeting, which is usually only requested, when the managers have a good idea that they will be hiring you, as it requests your social security number and driver's license number. I followed up with the internal recruiter but never heard back from any of them. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions