Medical Staffing Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.1

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical Staffing Network (Lansing, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online and interviewed withing days of each other. Basically, very laid back atmosphere and very friendly staff in the office. Office manager sent all of my forms to fill out to me online. I just filled them out and sent them in the same day. Very organized.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medical Staffing Network (Rochester, NY).

Interview

Most online questioning
    If you apply and meet their needs they bring you in for an face to face
    Drug test you
    Explain how being "agency " works
    Explain the time cards and payroll

They pretty much tell you everything you need to know right then and there
    Always have a number you can call

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medical Staffing Network (Toledo, OH).

Interview

There was a background check, reference check, drug test, and skills test. Most of the skills assessment is online. Your recruiter will email you information on how to complete skills assessment.

Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical Staffing Network (Phoenix, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Quick with a lot of information. Wanted to make sure qualified for the position. Had list of paperwork to fill out that was quite extensive. Overall an informative session about the company and benefits.

Surgical Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crookston, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medical Staffing Network (Crookston, MN) in November 2015.

Interview

Very nice phone interview. Knowledgeable about position and requirements. Will apply again to his staffing site. They require a year travelling with within the same hospital which is hard to do if the hospitals do not have he need for personnel for that long. So when I get my time in at my current placement, I will apply.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been a travel tech.   1 Answer

Recruitment Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Medical Staffing Network.

Interview

The interview process took about 5 days. I applied online, had a phone screen and called in for an in-person interview. The in person interview was done in sections. I met with upper management the first day and then the team the next. The experience was OK. They covered goals, expectations and what projects I would be working on.

Phlebotomy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wonder Lake, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Medical Staffing Network (Wonder Lake, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The staff company is out of state, therefore our interview was over the phone,, it was a few questions of my knowledge in phlebotomy, what field have I worked, how many draws have I done in an average day, do I know the order of draw and which gages are mostly used. Where I attended college and other certificates I carry.

Interview Questions

• How long have i been doing phlebotomy and how were my skills of all ages, what expertise do I carry. Do I accept a drug and background screen?   1 Answer

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medical Staffing Network (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

One over the phone with a Corp recruiter. Then they are quick to get you on site. to meet a Branch manager usually. They are very easy to get a job with if you just say your an experienced recruiter.. Use to hitting metrics and want to hire RNs/CNA's for the rest of your life.

Interview Questions

• How much Staffing / Recruiting experience did I poses?   1 Answer

Resource Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medical Staffing Network in December 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a staffing agency first. Then I had a phone and in person interview with the Hiring Manager at Medical Staffing Network. Time span of this process what about 1 week. They were looking to hire immediately.

The position was painted to make me believe that it would be identical to an HR Generalist role; being diverse in nature, however it was not an HR role. There is no HR Dept within the organization.

RN Per Diem Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medical Staffing Network.

Interview

Very simple (if tedious) process. LOTS of papers to fill out. Several simple tests (OSHA, Fire safety, handwashing etc; basic stuff you do at any facility orientation). Fill out generic application and provide 2 references. Need to give proof of vaccinations (TB, dTap, varicella, etc). Proof of current licensure and BLS (plus any add'l certifications). Takes usually 2-3 days for everything to "check out" and start working.

Interview Questions

• There really is no "interview" in the typical sense. As long as you can commit to work and know that you may get cancelled at the last moment (or even after getting there--but you get a few bucks for "time and travel if that happens).   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation is involved with pay. Pay is usually determined by the facility and the unit (critcal care pays best and nursing home/rehabs usually pay well too).