Medical Staffing Solutions Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Medical Staffing Solutions

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medical Staffing Solutions.

Interview

I submitted my application via Indeed, received a phone call for a phone interview a few days later. When I called back I was placed on hold for over 10 minutes and the receptionist would not take a message for me. We had the phone interview scheduled for about a week later to which the hiring manager called me 25 minutes late! I got a call a week later inviting me to an in person interview. When I arrived at the in person interview the receptionist informs me that the hiring managers have gone to lunch and then had a meeting they had forgotten about and I would need to come back in an hour. Then they tell me that they just got their times mixed up. I was upset they were feeding me lies; I could have handled them being a little late. So, I come back an hour later and proceed with the interview. A week later I emailed to follow up and did not hear anything for another week which was a rejection email. Very unprofessional and unorganized staff and hiring process!

Interview Questions