Medical University of South Carolina Anesthesia Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Anesthesia Technician

Medical University of South Carolina Anesthesia Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Medical University of South Carolina

1 Interview Review

Anesthesia Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston, SC) in March 2013.

Interview

Peer Interview program in place. Interviewed by two Anesthesia Technicians and one Nurse Anesthetist. Fairly basic questions from a script, plenty of time to answer and expand. Some questions borderline, about marital status and plans for school/further education. Overall a pleasant interview with people who would be direct colleagues.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan on staying here? (Coupled with my recent marriage and plans to pursue a degree). This seemed odd that they want to know when you will leave. This left a bad taste like a revolving door situation. I applied to stay for a long time, but they were stuck on me leaving soon.   Answer Question

The interview led me to believe that they have a huge turnover and left a bad taste. I planned on staying for a long time and moving upwards. I felt it best to accept a similar position with another institution.