Medical University of South Carolina Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medical University of South Carolina Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

I went through 3 interviews. The 1st was directly with the hiring manager, not their HR staff. The 2nd one was a group phone interview with other peer positions within the health center (hospital). The 3rd was in-person with the head physician over a specific solution center and an administrator overseeing several solution centers.

Interview Questions

• What would be my marketing strategy for their specific solution center?   1 Answer
  • Tell me about your sales experience during your medical device part of your career.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Medical University of South Carolina

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medical University of South Carolina in May 2007.

Interview

I originally interviewed with one person for a mid-level marketing position. I was called back in for a second interview with a "panel" of people I would be working with. About mid-way through the process, I realized that the position they were describing was not the one I had originally interviewed for. This was a complete waste of everyone's time and made me wonder about the management of the department.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to work far more than the 40 hours per week you would be compensated for?   Answer Question