Medicia Holdings LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medicia Holdings LLC Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Medicia Holdings LLC

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medicia Holdings LLC in September 2012.

Interview

Pretty standard. I was brought in for a 3 week project to get ready for an audit which turned into an interview for the Customer Service position because that person gave their 2 week notice that morning after being promised that the position was a temp to perm position even though it had been 1 1/2 yrs.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medicia Holdings LLC (Dayton, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

I had a brief telephone interview with HR Manager. I went in and had a face to face interview with my Manager. The waiting time was minimal. I felt comfortable with both interviews.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the most important deciding factors for taking this job?   1 Answer

QC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medicia Holdings LLC (Dayton, NJ) in May 2010.

Interview

The HR manager seemed to be efficient and "friendly". Hard to negotiate with salary if entry-level.

Interview Questions