Medicity Systems & Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Systems & Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medicity (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2010.

Interview

The company had listings everywhere from Monster to Craigslist. I applied through their website, which was straightforward enough.

The initial call was pleasant enough, though it was handled by an HR person who had been given a series of 'vetting' questions to determine whether a prospective candidate had the knowledge they claimed. The only problem with that is the she didn't really understand what she was asking and couldn't adequately clarify what she was saying.

Another BIG downside was the matter of pay. Nobody really likes to address that up front, but she (politely) insisted. Once I stated a low end figure for someone with my experience, her 'enthusiasm' took a downturn, leading me to believe that was well above what they were willing to offer.

They still continued to list for these jobs for 5 months; I guess they still haven't found the multi-year experienced individual coupled with low pay expectations that they require.

Interview Questions

• What are the fields (rows) required for a DNS entry?   1 Answer