Medifast Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lutherville Timonium, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Medifast (Lutherville Timonium, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted around 20 minutes. It was very unstructured, there were no pre-planned questions. They asked about my current experience and told me about the business. I felt as though I spoke most of the interview - asking questions about the business in order to clarify the role.

Interview Questions

• Before you go, leave me with one thing to remember you by.   Answer Question

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medifast (Baltimore, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

There are 3 interviews total to get a job. The first one was basic questions that anyone can pass. Second one is asked by someone who you will work with. They were suppose to have a 3rd interview ,but I didn't get the chance to be interviewed.

Interview Questions

• First one were basic qualification questions. Second interview consist many scientific questions.   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medifast (Owings Mills, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

I spoked with two people, one senior auditor, one management. Both of them were nice, the manager gives you odd questions you did not expect. And the waiting process is just miserable. I checked every week, but they said they were still going through the interview process for over a month. At last, I reached out again and again only to be told I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• How is your background related to the internal audit here?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medifast (Owings Mills, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied on company website. Received an email from the Corporate recruiter from the Owings Mills location ( which is their headquarters ) requesting a phone screen. We spoke on the phone and she seemed friendly and upbeat and genuinely interested in my background and me as a candidate. She indicated she would pass my information along to the hiring manager in the department. Never heard from her again. Followed up with a few emails spaced several weeks apart, but never so much as a response. Makes a person wonder. If this type of treatment goes on toward a potential candidate, imagine how the person would be treated if / when they're officially on staff.

After reading through a few previous interviews that were posted by other Glassdoor members and wasn't surprised to find very similar accounts,, Like the post on 6-18-2015. Emailed the recruiter after he / she went silent and never gained a response. Medifast - don't you know that this style of treating people damages your company image as a whole? Candidates are in a very real sense your CUSTOMERS. Improve your methods or these type of reviews will only become more and more prevalent. Worse yet this treatment is coming from Corporate Recruiter out of the office Headquarters.

Interview Questions

• Typical boring questions,, nothing extraordinary or original   2 Answers

Receptionist/Office Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Citrus Heights, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medifast (Citrus Heights, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Job listing asked for people to drop off resumes in person, so that's what I did. Ended up immediately interviewing with the Center Manager as well as General manager at the same time, essentially knocking out two of the required interviews. Was told I did great and will be getting a phone interview with the CEO. 2 days later I receive the call to schedule the phone interview for 2 hours from that time, then interview with the CEO. Get called 5 days later to come in for ANOTHER interview with the Assistant Manager that same day. Get a call 2 days after that asking about references. After all of this, I never heard back, even after I made 2 follow-up phone calls the next week and left messages with the receptionist. Incredibly petty and a waste of my time and resources. Could have at least had the courtesy to send a rejection email or make a 30-second phone call. Highly unprofessional, in hindsight I am happy to have not been hired here if this is how they treat people.

Desktop Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Medifast.

Interview

The process was very frankly...it was professional. Started with a staffing agency and then transitioned quickly from contractor to permanent after 6 months. I was told to get ready for a permanent position. I did not under go a lengthy screening (interview with the company) since my performance/professionalism were already observed. Was just told to go for a required tests (basic) requirement for every hiring company.

Interview Questions

• Questions relating to what I stand for. Be really answer simple computer troubleshooting methods. How/where can help be found when you need to go for one?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medifast.

Interview

The interview was scheduled through a representative in HR. It went well at first i took a tour of the lab and the facility and they asked me questions about my experience and why i want to work there. It took them a while to follow up so I had to make an effort to maintain communication with them.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Medifast (Owings Mills, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR - basically asking about my experience, my resume.
    Got an email two days later asking me to schedule a face-to-face interview. Standard interview about previous experience and technical skills.
    Seemed like nice people, but I did not get a call back, even after emailing to find out the outcome of the interview (which I already figured out!) I didn't get a response.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medifast in November 2014.

Interview

Had an interview with a very young girl that said things like this that and the other during the phone interview. All I could think is she's in charge of hiring me okaaaay. Interview was easy it was like talking to a child at the roller skating rink. Omg look at her hair....*valley girl voice"

Interview Questions

• Same questions as a typical Interview but seems as if she was reading these questions from a piece of paper. She wasn't skilled enough to remember these questions.   1 Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medifast in September 2009.

Interview

Position was for a Director of Marketing for their retail outlets. Spoke to HR, than head of brand marketing. Flew in for face-to-face interviews w/ heads of Marketing and a retail sales development head for the group. Marketing folks asked typical marketing questions - examples of work done, what is strategic, etc.

The head sales guy who'd been handling most of the retail marketing didn't seem to want the position to be with the marketing group, or that he even wanted it particularly filled. Mostly asked questions and said things that led me to believe he just wanted to be left alone to do his own thing - and that things were going fine w/ him that way. Just didn't seem like a good position - more like he wanted an admin, but marketing wanted to give him a more strategic marketer. to bring him into the fold w/ the rest of the company. Didn't follow up with them, And, they never followed up w/ me.

Interview Questions

• Nothing all that unusual. Can you give an example of something that didn't work out all that well.   1 Answer