Medifast Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 16, 2017

2.3

Assistant Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medifast (Columbia, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

I am still interviewing so therefore I can not write a review on the hiring process. However, I have attended the first interview which was easy and low pressure.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lutherville Timonium, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Medifast (Lutherville Timonium, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted around 20 minutes. It was very unstructured, there were no pre-planned questions. They asked about my current experience and told me about the business. I felt as though I spoke most of the interview - asking questions about the business in order to clarify the role.

Interview Questions

• Before you go, leave me with one thing to remember you by.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medifast (Owings Mills, MD) in July 2016.

Interview

Briefly met with the team and they described their roles. Was asked about past experiences and about myself and general as far personal work preferences/tendencies are. Went to another room to discuss technical background and other questions. It felt like a nice comfortable talk rather than a quiz for an interview.

Interview Questions

• In 5 years, what place in software development do you want to be? Which area of development are you progressing to for your future. (Not exact quote)   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medifast (Owings Mills, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

I spoked with two people, one senior auditor, one management. Both of them were nice, the manager gives you odd questions you did not expect. And the waiting process is just miserable. I checked every week, but they said they were still going through the interview process for over a month. At last, I reached out again and again only to be told I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• How is your background related to the internal audit here?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medifast (Owings Mills, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied on company website. Received an email from the Corporate recruiter from the Owings Mills location ( which is their headquarters ) requesting a phone screen. We spoke on the phone and she seemed friendly and upbeat and genuinely interested in my background and me as a candidate. She indicated she would pass my information along to the hiring manager in the department. Never heard from her again. Followed up with a few emails spaced several weeks apart, but never so much as a response. Makes a person wonder. If this type of treatment goes on toward a potential candidate, imagine how the person would be treated if / when they're officially on staff.

After reading through a few previous interviews that were posted by other Glassdoor members and wasn't surprised to find very similar accounts,, Like the post on 6-18-2015. Emailed the recruiter after he / she went silent and never gained a response. Medifast - don't you know that this style of treating people damages your company image as a whole? Candidates are in a very real sense your CUSTOMERS. Improve your methods or these type of reviews will only become more and more prevalent. Worse yet this treatment is coming from Corporate Recruiter out of the office Headquarters.

Interview Questions

• Typical boring questions,, nothing extraordinary or original   2 Answers

Receptionist/Office Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Citrus Heights, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medifast (Citrus Heights, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Job listing asked for people to drop off resumes in person, so that's what I did. Ended up immediately interviewing with the Center Manager as well as General manager at the same time, essentially knocking out two of the required interviews. Was told I did great and will be getting a phone interview with the CEO. 2 days later I receive the call to schedule the phone interview for 2 hours from that time, then interview with the CEO. Get called 5 days later to come in for ANOTHER interview with the Assistant Manager that same day. Get a call 2 days after that asking about references. After all of this, I never heard back, even after I made 2 follow-up phone calls the next week and left messages with the receptionist. Incredibly petty and a waste of my time and resources. Could have at least had the courtesy to send a rejection email or make a 30-second phone call. Highly unprofessional, in hindsight I am happy to have not been hired here if this is how they treat people.

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medifast (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

applied online in late Nov 2015 ; got a call from recruiter in Mid January. arranged for a computer face to face interview. not able to therefore it became a phone interview with 2 people (supervisor and manager of dept applying for) had to do prescreen for labs and background and officially hired within 2 weeks and flew to corporate for training.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions.: customer interaction, co-worker and management interaction   1 Answer

Desktop Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Medifast.

Interview

The process was very frankly...it was professional. Started with a staffing agency and then transitioned quickly from contractor to permanent after 6 months. I was told to get ready for a permanent position. I did not under go a lengthy screening (interview with the company) since my performance/professionalism were already observed. Was just told to go for a required tests (basic) requirement for every hiring company.

Interview Questions

• Questions relating to what I stand for. Be really answer simple computer troubleshooting methods. How/where can help be found when you need to go for one?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medifast.

Interview

Quick HR interview over the phone ("Tell me about this experience from your resume..."- simple questions). Then an in-person interview with managers. Several situational questions, as well as assessing what you know about Medifast and how you fit with their culture. Comfortable interview, assessing how well you would function in the counseling role.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medifast.

Interview

The interview was scheduled through a representative in HR. It went well at first i took a tour of the lab and the facility and they asked me questions about my experience and why i want to work there. It took them a while to follow up so I had to make an effort to maintain communication with them.