Medifast Marketing Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medifast Marketing Director Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medifast in September 2009.

Interview

Position was for a Director of Marketing for their retail outlets. Spoke to HR, than head of brand marketing. Flew in for face-to-face interviews w/ heads of Marketing and a retail sales development head for the group. Marketing folks asked typical marketing questions - examples of work done, what is strategic, etc.

The head sales guy who'd been handling most of the retail marketing didn't seem to want the position to be with the marketing group, or that he even wanted it particularly filled. Mostly asked questions and said things that led me to believe he just wanted to be left alone to do his own thing - and that things were going fine w/ him that way. Just didn't seem like a good position - more like he wanted an admin, but marketing wanted to give him a more strategic marketer. to bring him into the fold w/ the rest of the company. Didn't follow up with them, And, they never followed up w/ me.

Interview Questions

• Nothing all that unusual. Can you give an example of something that didn't work out all that well.   1 Answer