Mediscan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mediscan

Compliance Coordinator II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lutz, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mediscan (Lutz, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I had been in contact via LinkedIn with Regional Director and she asked me to come in to interview. We talked one on one for awhile, then she had me sit with two senior recruiters. About a week later I received a call from the President, had a great conversation then shortly after that I received a call from the HR department offering the job.

Interview Questions

• The question that stood out the most was: "In the morning, do you leave your bed as is or do you make it?"   1 Answer

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mediscan (Woodland Hills, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

45 minute interview about basic teaching pedagogy. I was asked to complete a question and answer of a page, front and back. I was asked about my background and teaching experience. I was asked about how I would act in particular situations, in particular, in the event of misbehaved students in the classroom. I was then requested to undergo a livescan process of the FBI background check.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle difficult to deal with students? What would you do without a lesson plan?   Answer Question

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediscan (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Staffing agency contacted me for an interview. Went to the interview with a manger and the lab director. Interview lasted about an hour. I was offered the position that day and took the drug test the next day.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult problem you have had with a past supervisor?   Answer Question