Meditech Applications Specialist Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 15, 2017

3.3

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Whole process took about two months before I found out there were no spots available. Phone interview was simple and first interview with recruiting specialist is very basic about you questions. Next interview is a presentation on a given topic following some questions from the couple of people who attend the presentation. Last interview was with the director and was more going over resume details/why you want to work for the company. Overall long process.

Interview Questions

• What is something you wouldn't want your team members to know?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Meditech

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Meditech (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone call, inperson with recruiting, inperson with group

Interview itself is not bad, but they are on their time. Applicants sometimes wait 3 or 4 months befote hearing back. They interview in order to fill slots that might be open several months in advance. This causes applicants to enter limbo without hearing a definite answer.

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by MEDITECH on April 1st and bad my initial interview at the Framingham Campus about a week later. The woman from recruiting I met with was very sweet and the interview felt more like a conversation rather than an interview. After about 45 minutes of talking, she gave me a small skills test and also a short writing sample. She left the room and it took around 20 minutes. She came back, explained a little more about the position and then walked me out. I was contacted later that week for a second interview- a presentation on any healthcare related topic. This interview was in the Westwood campus and was pretty relaxed, there were two interviewers from the department I was interviewing for. They took turns asking me questions after my presentation. After, I did another small wiring sample about what I thought the job description of an application specialist is and why I am a good fit. This interview took around 2 hours total. I heard back about a week and a half later with the job offer. Overall slightly long but positive interview experience. I am a graduating senior from school so it was nice to get the offer before graduation.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several times what the job description of the position I was applying for is.   Answer Question
    • Did you make this presentation yourself or was it found online?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Starting salary is $42,000/ year paychecks monthly non-negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Still waiting to hear back from them with an offer. First correspondence was via telephone. Talked to a recruiter about position and what it entails. She then scheduled me for an interview. At the interview received a more detailed job description and went over the travel obligations of the job. They then had me complete a writing sample and critical thinking exam. About three days later received a phone call to schedule a third interview. At this interview they asked me to prepare a 10 to 15 min presentation on one of three topics.

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

3 interviews, one was a 20 minute presentation. The final was with the director of the division. Must have specific healthcare related interests/education/prior work experience to be considered as an applicant.

Interview Questions

• How did your education and past work history prepare you for this type of job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Meditech (Norwood, MA).

Interview

If you're a student they will do an on campus interview first. If you're applying to be a traveling specialist you will be required to a give a healthcare related presentation and answer some logic based questions and provide a writing sample.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle the sights and smells of the emergency room?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews the first consisted of a one on one interview with a recruiting person. The recruiter asked your typical interview questions (what are your strengths and weaknesses etc.) The recruiter then went over my references, resume, and transcript. After that I was given an IQ test and had to complete a "writing sample" essay. I heard back from the recruiter within a week and I was asked if I would like to setup a second interview. The second interview consists of a power point presentation on a single topic from a list that they provide to you. The 10-15 minute power point is presented to 5-6 people which most likely will include your future supervisor. After the presentation they take a few minutes and ask any questions they may have about you, your education history, career goals, and why you believe you would be a good fit for the position. I was called within a week after my second interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you may not want your co-workers to know about you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

It starts with a Phone Interview with a recruiter. Then this is followed by another phone call/chat to set up a meeting with a recruiter. During this time with the recruiter, you are asked to provide college transcripts and asked to take an IQ test and write and essay. Once that happens another phone calls takes place to set up an interview. The interview that takes place is in front of a panel and you have to do a presentation of a topic of their choosing. Once again after this happens you take another IQ test and write an essay.

Interview Questions

• What type of TV shows do you watch?
      Why do you think you can become an Application Specialist?
      Do you have what it takes to become an Applications Specialist?
      What makes you special?
      If you have no IT background, do you feel you can bring your talents to Meditech?
      Do you like to give presentations?   4 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

First interview one on one with a recruiter. Very easy, general questions, make sure to ask for a second interview because they look for passion. Second interview, you are placed in a conference room with approximatly 7 people, from all different parts of the process. You are asked to develop a project beforehand, and present on it. The information matters, they are not just looking at your presentation skills! it is a 2 step interview process.

Interview Questions

• They really didnt ask too many tough questions, the hardest thing about it is the waiting period. getting through 2 interviews and a decision to hire or not took almost 2 months.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Phone interview and then one in person interview process