Meditech Applications Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Meditech Applications Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Meditech

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Meditech (Minnetonka, MN).

Interview

I first had a phone interview, then was asked to come in for a second interview. You are asked to bring a 10-15 minute presentation to give at your interview. You meet with a few supervisor and a director, basic questions are asked, there is a fairly easy test given depending on if you are interested in Dev or Programming positions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a mistake you have made in your career and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Meditech

Applications Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

Started off with the basic HR interview, then moved to a testing phase where they tested analytical skills and troubleshooting then there was an interview with the director of that department. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. She asked more personality oriented questions and stress related questions.

Interview Questions

• During the HR phase, questions like why I would be a great fit for their company, etc… During the testing phase, there were more analytical questions, i.e.: "1,3,5,7,… What comes next" type question? They were probing the analytical skills an dhow you process information. Then the interview with the director was more personality and stress related questions. Such as "How would you handle a stressful situation with a client?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

Initial interview with the recruiting group
    Second Interview with an application group manager and supervisors where a 15 minute presentation is required
    Third Interview is with a director and is typically the final interview

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Westwood, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Meditech (Westwood, MA) in August 2012.

Interview

Phone call to set up in person interview. If the first interview goes well, second interview set up with manager. Takes times to hear back about an offer and they expect you to accept on the call. You will only start when they have space in a class. This can lead to an interview and offer one month and the class starting 3-4 months later.

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

3 interviews, one was a 20 minute presentation. The final was with the director of the division. Must have specific healthcare related interests/education/prior work experience to be considered as an applicant.

Interview Questions

• How did your education and past work history prepare you for this type of job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Westwood, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Meditech (Westwood, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

There were 3 separate interviews over the course of about 3 months, which to me was excessive for such a low paying entry level position. In any event, the first interview is fairly standard, and done with a recruiter. Basic questions about your work history. At the end you have to submit a writing sample. The second interview is with a group they are looking to place you with. For this interview, you may need to do a presentation on a healthcare topic. This was awkward, but is done so they can analyze your presentation skills. This interview was longer, and more focused on why you would be a good fit for the group. The third interview was with a very high up person at the company. It was formal, but not intimidating. Maybe a half hour long, one on one. Just basic questions, more of a conversation really than an interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain what the company is and does as I understand it. Luckily I had memorized the "what we do' or "who we are' blurb on the website.   1 Answer

Applications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech in October 2010.

Interview

Extensive interview process involving extensive presentation. Two to Three separate interviews are required. Candidates will meet with the recruiter, a panel from the hiring department and senior management. Start date is not negotiable as they hire monthly and send everyone to the same training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

Applications Specialist Interview

Interview

You'll get two interviews. First is with "HR", or the Meditech Recruiting department. You'll take an IQ Quiz and answer some very "HR" type questions (strengths and weaknesses, yada yada). Second interview is with the people who will decide if you actually get the job. Involves a 5 minute presentation on a topic given to you at first interview. Bring slides in case your powerpoint doesn't open.

Interview Questions

• The second interview could ask you tougher questions about your experience with customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There's no negotiation. You'll receive the offer and you will be told it's non-negotiable.

Applications Specialist Interview

Interview

One phone interview, one in person interview. There were three people interviewing me at the interview. I had to give a presentation that combined IT and Healthcare but I could pick the topic.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

First interview one on one with a recruiter. Very easy, general questions, make sure to ask for a second interview because they look for passion. Second interview, you are placed in a conference room with approximatly 7 people, from all different parts of the process. You are asked to develop a project beforehand, and present on it. The information matters, they are not just looking at your presentation skills! it is a 2 step interview process.

Interview Questions

• They really didnt ask too many tough questions, the hardest thing about it is the waiting period. getting through 2 interviews and a decision to hire or not took almost 2 months.   Answer Question