Meditech Applications Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 25, 2017

3.1

45 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Whole process took about two months before I found out there were no spots available. Phone interview was simple and first interview with recruiting specialist is very basic about you questions. Next interview is a presentation on a given topic following some questions from the couple of people who attend the presentation. Last interview was with the director and was more going over resume details/why you want to work for the company. Overall long process.

Interview Questions

• What is something you wouldn't want your team members to know?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Meditech

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Meditech (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone call, inperson with recruiting, inperson with group

Interview itself is not bad, but they are on their time. Applicants sometimes wait 3 or 4 months befote hearing back. They interview in order to fill slots that might be open several months in advance. This causes applicants to enter limbo without hearing a definite answer.

Applications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

The standard process includes a phone interview, an in-person presentation/interview and a 3rd interview with hiring manager and director. The process involved a month or two of waiting between phone interview and in-person, but was smooth and amenable thereafter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had expressed my concerns/wishes in the managerial interview, however Meditech is not one to negotiate in almost any regard. There was no salary negotiation once the official offer was made and the offer was as is.

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Meditech (Minnetonka, MN).

Interview

I first had a phone interview, then was asked to come in for a second interview. You are asked to bring a 10-15 minute presentation to give at your interview. You meet with a few supervisor and a director, basic questions are asked, there is a fairly easy test given depending on if you are interested in Dev or Programming positions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a mistake you have made in your career and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by MEDITECH on April 1st and bad my initial interview at the Framingham Campus about a week later. The woman from recruiting I met with was very sweet and the interview felt more like a conversation rather than an interview. After about 45 minutes of talking, she gave me a small skills test and also a short writing sample. She left the room and it took around 20 minutes. She came back, explained a little more about the position and then walked me out. I was contacted later that week for a second interview- a presentation on any healthcare related topic. This interview was in the Westwood campus and was pretty relaxed, there were two interviewers from the department I was interviewing for. They took turns asking me questions after my presentation. After, I did another small wiring sample about what I thought the job description of an application specialist is and why I am a good fit. This interview took around 2 hours total. I heard back about a week and a half later with the job offer. Overall slightly long but positive interview experience. I am a graduating senior from school so it was nice to get the offer before graduation.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several times what the job description of the position I was applying for is.   Answer Question
    • Did you make this presentation yourself or was it found online?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Starting salary is $42,000/ year paychecks monthly non-negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Still waiting to hear back from them with an offer. First correspondence was via telephone. Talked to a recruiter about position and what it entails. She then scheduled me for an interview. At the interview received a more detailed job description and went over the travel obligations of the job. They then had me complete a writing sample and critical thinking exam. About three days later received a phone call to schedule a third interview. At this interview they asked me to prepare a 10 to 15 min presentation on one of three topics.

Applications Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

Started off with the basic HR interview, then moved to a testing phase where they tested analytical skills and troubleshooting then there was an interview with the director of that department. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. She asked more personality oriented questions and stress related questions.

Interview Questions

• During the HR phase, questions like why I would be a great fit for their company, etc… During the testing phase, there were more analytical questions, i.e.: "1,3,5,7,… What comes next" type question? They were probing the analytical skills an dhow you process information. Then the interview with the director was more personality and stress related questions. Such as "How would you handle a stressful situation with a client?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

3 interviews, one was a 20 minute presentation. The final was with the director of the division. Must have specific healthcare related interests/education/prior work experience to be considered as an applicant.

Interview Questions

• How did your education and past work history prepare you for this type of job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Meditech (Norwood, MA).

Interview

If you're a student they will do an on campus interview first. If you're applying to be a traveling specialist you will be required to a give a healthcare related presentation and answer some logic based questions and provide a writing sample.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle the sights and smells of the emergency room?   1 Answer

Applications Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

Intense, they really try to intimidate you. They want to see how you handle yourself in front of rude people. It really depends on who interviews you though, but I know some people that almost cried after their interview because they were really rude.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.