Meditech Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 30, 2017

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. Brief phone interview, then set up for face to face interview with in house recruiter/talent acquisition. HR interview lasted about an hour, pretty standard interview experience. Expect all the usual questions about experience, background, what motivates you. After asking, they said they would contact me to let me know about moving on. Next interview was with team leaders you would be directly working with. Was required to select from a list of topics and deliver an oral presentation to the interview team (For a company with "tech" in their name they should really get their AV equipment figured out). Delivered 10-15 minute presentation followed by more of a discussion like interview process with team, learned more about position, and then had to fill out a piece of paper to demonstrate I understood what the position was about. Was told I would hear back in a week or two about potential next steps. Two weeks later received a letter by snail mail saying they were moving on with other candidates.

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Whole process took about two months before I found out there were no spots available. Phone interview was simple and first interview with recruiting specialist is very basic about you questions. Next interview is a presentation on a given topic following some questions from the couple of people who attend the presentation. Last interview was with the director and was more going over resume details/why you want to work for the company. Overall long process.

Interview Questions

• What is something you wouldn't want your team members to know?   1 Answer

Software Tester - Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was done buy a recruiter for the company. They asked many questions and I was able to expound on my skills and experience. I also asked questions and was given a test to determine my thoroughness and logic in testing. The overall interview process was pleasant.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screen followed by interview with a member of the recruiting staff. Recruiter asked basic questions about background and how you would handle certain scenarios. Second interview was with the team this position reports into. Was given a choice of three topic and had to come prepared with a 10 minute presentation on the topic of choice. They asked more detailed question about experience specific to the job.

Interview Questions

• What is something you wouldn't miss if you left your current job?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Meditech's interviewing process is terrible. I applied to a different position, but they called and left a message asking me to apply to this one instead. When I called back, the recruiter rudely said "how can I help you?" like I was asking for a handout. Eventually, we scheduled an interview for a week later, and I sent in another application online. When I got there, there were 4 bewildered, young people getting ushered in by recruiters. I was left waiting for 30 minutes. There was a short interview with one of their tech recruiters who knew very little about the job. He stumbled at my ordinary questions about workplace life and processes. I then took a test that took about an hour. Anyone with CS experience should have no problem with it. As instructed, I called them when I was done. Again, they kept me waiting 20 minutes. I called them and they said "they forgot me." After another 10 minutes, they came and walked me out of the building. They sent me a letter a week later saying they "found others more suited for the job." I wasn't even worth a phone call to them. Ideally, I would have enjoyed talking with somebody who knew more about the job and could give meaningful answers. However, I probably would have declined an offer. I received poor treatment from the start, the pay is abysmal, and using a proprietary language from the 80s (MAGIC) will not help you career.

Interview Questions

• Write a fibonacci solver using their MAGIC programming language.   Answer Question

Applications Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westwood, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meditech (Westwood, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Long process. Phone Interview, HR interview, location interview including 10 minute presentation with future group members. Fine people, didn't feel too stressed while I was presently being interviewed. They were not very enthusiastic about their job and seemed stressed, so I wasn't too upset when I didn't get it.

Interview Questions

• If your coworkers were asked what you need to work on, what would they say?   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

First had a interview with someone from HR that consisted of basic questions. I then took a programming test in Meditech's language. The language is quite dated, devoting oneself to this company may hinder any future software developer careers.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westwood, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Westwood, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

I received two interviews, the first of which involved a simple lesson and practical examination on the use of Meditech's proprietary programming language, and the second of which involved a brief test of logical problem solving skills. The second interview also included a summary of Meditech as a company and how the software developer role fits in.

After the second interview, I was provided with a "Position Description Form" which asked me to summarize what I had learned about the position from the interview and why I believed I would be a good match for the company. It's probably worth it to take a pad and pen to the interview just so you can keep a record of what they say.

Applications Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and within a week I received a call to schedule an interview. I come in for my interview and was told to wait in the lobby, my interviewer showed up about 30 mins later with no apology on her tardiness. We do the interview and at the end there is a math and writing assessment , which they never told me about in advance. I finish the assessment and leave. I am told to hear back within 2 weeks. I hear back and they tell me someone has already been hired but I can be considered for another position. By that time I decline the offer to be considered.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Began with a very breif phone conversation with a recruiter, she called, told me the salary (nonnegotiable), and a vague job description, asked if I would be interested to which I responded yes and we scheduled an interview for 2 weeks later. First interview consisted of about an hour long conversation with a recruiter, typical first interview, focus on experience and education. Following the conversation there was a written section also. I did not make it past the first in person interview.