Meditech Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

3.1

84 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. Brief phone interview, then set up for face to face interview with in house recruiter/talent acquisition. HR interview lasted about an hour, pretty standard interview experience. Expect all the usual questions about experience, background, what motivates you. After asking, they said they would contact me to let me know about moving on. Next interview was with team leaders you would be directly working with. Was required to select from a list of topics and deliver an oral presentation to the interview team (For a company with "tech" in their name they should really get their AV equipment figured out). Delivered 10-15 minute presentation followed by more of a discussion like interview process with team, learned more about position, and then had to fill out a piece of paper to demonstrate I understood what the position was about. Was told I would hear back in a week or two about potential next steps. Two weeks later received a letter by snail mail saying they were moving on with other candidates.

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Whole process took about two months before I found out there were no spots available. Phone interview was simple and first interview with recruiting specialist is very basic about you questions. Next interview is a presentation on a given topic following some questions from the couple of people who attend the presentation. Last interview was with the director and was more going over resume details/why you want to work for the company. Overall long process.

Interview Questions

• What is something you wouldn't want your team members to know?   Answer Question

Software Tester - Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was done buy a recruiter for the company. They asked many questions and I was able to expound on my skills and experience. I also asked questions and was given a test to determine my thoroughness and logic in testing. The overall interview process was pleasant.

Implementation Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Meditech (Boston, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

The first round of interviews is with HR, where you have to give a presentation and there is a writing prompt that you must complete. The second round is with the team you're interviewing with, which is more questions geared towards behavioral questions. The final interview will be the an AVP. Overall, very thorough interview process, easy if you prepare correctly!

Interview Questions

• What personality type don't you like working with?   1 Answer

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Meditech (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone call, inperson with recruiting, inperson with group

Interview itself is not bad, but they are on their time. Applicants sometimes wait 3 or 4 months befote hearing back. They interview in order to fill slots that might be open several months in advance. This causes applicants to enter limbo without hearing a definite answer.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Friend referred me for position, few days later got a call from recruiter. Was a quick phone interview then set up a time to come and meet in person. First interview was about an hour, basic interview questions then a few days later heard back that I would have a second interview. Second interview required you to present on a topic. I presented in front of 2 hiring managers. It was very low-stress, and after answered more interview-type questions

Interview Questions

• What is something you wouldn't want your coworkers to know? How do you handle time management? Describe the position you are applying for? What do you know about meditech?   Answer Question

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screen followed by interview with a member of the recruiting staff. Recruiter asked basic questions about background and how you would handle certain scenarios. Second interview was with the team this position reports into. Was given a choice of three topic and had to come prepared with a 10 minute presentation on the topic of choice. They asked more detailed question about experience specific to the job.

Interview Questions

• What is something you wouldn't miss if you left your current job?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Meditech's interviewing process is terrible. I applied to a different position, but they called and left a message asking me to apply to this one instead. When I called back, the recruiter rudely said "how can I help you?" like I was asking for a handout. Eventually, we scheduled an interview for a week later, and I sent in another application online. When I got there, there were 4 bewildered, young people getting ushered in by recruiters. I was left waiting for 30 minutes. There was a short interview with one of their tech recruiters who knew very little about the job. He stumbled at my ordinary questions about workplace life and processes. I then took a test that took about an hour. Anyone with CS experience should have no problem with it. As instructed, I called them when I was done. Again, they kept me waiting 20 minutes. I called them and they said "they forgot me." After another 10 minutes, they came and walked me out of the building. They sent me a letter a week later saying they "found others more suited for the job." I wasn't even worth a phone call to them. Ideally, I would have enjoyed talking with somebody who knew more about the job and could give meaningful answers. However, I probably would have declined an offer. I received poor treatment from the start, the pay is abysmal, and using a proprietary language from the 80s (MAGIC) will not help you career.

Interview Questions

• Write a fibonacci solver using their MAGIC programming language.   Answer Question

Applications Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westwood, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meditech (Westwood, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Long process. Phone Interview, HR interview, location interview including 10 minute presentation with future group members. Fine people, didn't feel too stressed while I was presently being interviewed. They were not very enthusiastic about their job and seemed stressed, so I wasn't too upset when I didn't get it.

Interview Questions

• If your coworkers were asked what you need to work on, what would they say?   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

First had a interview with someone from HR that consisted of basic questions. I then took a programming test in Meditech's language. The language is quite dated, devoting oneself to this company may hinder any future software developer careers.